Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

toocool

In nse now I am having no color changes at all for 1 week now as the trading happens throughout the day, even uninstalled and reinstalled NOW no change........... Rates keep fluctuating but no color change at all.

It happened suddenly 1 week back without touching any settings :/

Zerodha

dear zerodha if i buy any stock at 10 steps suppose 119 to 129 and quantity is 50 means i buy 5 stock per step what will be your brokerage system 0.1% at EOD or something else
Yes brokerage is 0.1% of Rs 20 whichever is lower. But since you will be buying only around Rs 500 worth of stock in every order, you will end up paying only 0.1%

amitrandive

switch to new version not make any issue ...its only when we put order in BO :)...version change always help as its remove bugs from earlier versions....my view
That's the expectations but in reality the newer version is not of great help. I tried and then switched back to the old one. May be coz they have released only the Beta version. Will think about it once they have the final one out.
Dear Zerodha
Recently I have started using the new version, but I don't know what the problem is with this?
whenever I submit order(Any order), ZT hangs and then I don't have any option but to use Alt+Ctrl+Del to get out and then I don't have to end task also it recovers.
Can you please solve this ?
Also If I use this option 2-3 times then the ZT gives an error screen of not responding and I have to close it and restart ZT again.
This is really frustrating as I have to do this throughout the day.

Please help me out.
:mad::mad::mad:
I guess that is why it is released as a Beta version.
With proper and enough feedback from regular and efficient users , many bugs are removed from any software and the final/revised versions are released.

I guess that is why it is released as a Beta version.
With proper and enough feedback from regular and efficient users , many bugs are removed from any software and the final/revised versions are released.
NEST is currently on THIRD major version and is the only software i know in the world that tell me i am about to exit successfully and i have to click OK to exit. :lol::lol::lol::lol: