Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

ZERODHA is the biggest fraud i have ever seen out of all the brokers i have tried: hdfc,sbi,idbi,rksv,sasonline,religare,edelweiss,sharekhan,kotak, and other innumerable brokers. :mad::gun2:

toughard

doc1987... I think if you really have any such proof then why you are waiting for invitation from any one... all want to know it... share it here openly...

doc1987... I think if you really have any such proof then why you are waiting for invitation from any one... all want to know it... share it here openly...
sure i will but u need to know that i am not here for any promotion etc. i dont have any personal benefit in sharing it. it is for the benefit of others and their awareness. it will take some time from my busy schedule to take scan the documents ,etc and post it here. so i think u should appreciate it rather than asking in red letters. hope u take my msg in right spirit.

toughard

sure i will but u need to know that i am not here for any promotion etc. i dont have any personal benefit in sharing it. it is for the benefit of others and their awareness. it will take some time from my busy schedule to take scan the documents ,etc and post it here. so i think u should appreciate it rather than asking in red letters. hope u take my msg in right spirit.

scan proof and all later just tell us the matter....

BTW if you tell us about your favorite color then we will make the comment in that color and present... for now please adjust with pink :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

buddy, we will all take things in right spirit BUT lets take it lightly first as its nothing but just a blame that you making :thumb:

arcus

Dude why dont you admit that you are an RKSV agent using cheap tactics.:rofl:

I have seen your previous posts. :rofl:

Yes please do post. everyone here is eager to find out how zerodha is a fraud.

if you didn't have the time to make the post , then you shouldn't have made the claim in the first place.

Next time, please post the proof and then come to the conclusion.

ZERODHA is the biggest fraud in indian markets. they should be banned immediately. had it been USA they would have been in jail. believe me,these Zerodha guys are trying a lot of web marketing efforts etc but i am telling you by my past experience as i was a zerodha customer. if anyone wants more proof i will happily share all details.
U do not make any sense.....Zerodha must be credited with bringing transparency in this Broking World and coming out with a value proposition unmatched earlier....with a better trading platform than majority of the established Brokers....

I have strong objections to whatever you have written If you have any issues be free to bring it forward...but using words like fraud raises suspicion to your real objective without giving Zerodha an opportunity to redress your grievances if any

U do not make any sense.....Zerodha must be credited with bringing transparency in this Broking World and coming out with a value proposition unmatched earlier....with a better trading platform than majority of the established Brokers....

I have strong objections to whatever you have written If you have any issues be free to bring it forward...but using words like fraud raises suspicion to your real objective without giving Zerodha an opportunity to redress your grievances if any
a doubt also goes to malign the image of zerodha. there cud be ulterior motive of competitors .