Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

kumudhan

just a small suggestion to zerodha. it seems you are having more than 27 k customers and this number is still growing.as many of us are facing problems in nest, and you blaming our ISP providers, for that, why dont you start a INTERNET SERVICE? may be helpful for all of us trading with you and you can be sure that your new company will be profitable like zerodha as we people will advertise mouth to mouth for you like we done before...

LivetoTrade

just a small suggestion to zerodha. it seems you are having more than 27 k customers and this number is still growing.as many of us are facing problems in nest, and you blaming our ISP providers, for that, why dont you start a INTERNET SERVICE? may be helpful for all of us trading with you and you can be sure that your new company will be profitable like zerodha as we people will advertise mouth to mouth for you like we done before...
If you dislike the taste of your home made food, ask the person who prepared to correct ........ solution is not asking the Cook at home to buy a Hotel.

pokrate

one of the worst day for me ...losses due to ZT terminal....my orders not see in order book ...trades not showing in trade book @%$#@* ITS NOW HORRIBLE TRADE WITH ZERODHA....FOR GAIN BROKERAGE WE ARE LOSSING ENTIRE TRADES DUE TO THEIR ONE OF THE WORST SOFTWARE IN INDUSTRY.THEY GIMMICKING WITH TRADERS....NUMBER OF RELOGIN...NUMBERS OF CALLS TO CANCEL ORDERS WHICH NOT SHOWING IN MY TERMINAL ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OHH...NOW ITS REALLY TIME TO SWITCH BACK TO OUR OLD BROKERS ....WITHOUT LOOKING THIER BROKERAGES.....NEWBIES BEWARE WITH ZERODHA'S ZT ...NEVER TOOK IT AS YOUR TERMINAL...YOU WILL BE MAD ...SURE..
Slowly I am getting the reality of these discount brokers. Old brokers are best and brokerage can be negotiated if you are old customers.

Zerodha,
I want to close demat account with IL&FS..how to do that?
I'm trading only derivatives and will be trading only derivatives...

nirav_j

one of the worst day for me ...losses due to ZT terminal....my orders not see in order book ...trades not showing in trade book @%$#@* ITS NOW HORRIBLE TRADE WITH ZERODHA....FOR GAIN BROKERAGE WE ARE LOSSING ENTIRE TRADES DUE TO THEIR ONE OF THE WORST SOFTWARE IN INDUSTRY.THEY GIMMICKING WITH TRADERS....NUMBER OF RELOGIN...NUMBERS OF CALLS TO CANCEL ORDERS WHICH NOT SHOWING IN MY TERMINAL ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OHH...NOW ITS REALLY TIME TO SWITCH BACK TO OUR OLD BROKERS ....WITHOUT LOOKING THIER BROKERAGES.....NEWBIES BEWARE WITH ZERODHA'S ZT ...NEVER TOOK IT AS YOUR TERMINAL...YOU WILL BE MAD ...SURE..
Hi,
You could migrate to NOW for the time being and continue trading ...

Zerodha

Phew!!! Guys, not one person sent us an email today, there was no issue the whole day nothing that we saw on our side, and not one email..

If there is an issue send an email out, only then will we get to know, putting up on this forum can't figure out what the issue is, [email protected]

pakatil

Phew!!! Guys, not one person sent us an email today, there was no issue the whole day nothing that we saw on our side, and not one email..

If there is an issue send an email out, only then will we get to know, putting up on this forum can't figure out what the issue is, [email protected]
Ya, You are right. People are accusing with Fictitious imagination.

Guys can you read the writing on wall....?? :D

Zerodha

One of the other things which you can do is, open command prompt and type this : Ping -t www.google.com , run it through out the day, you will at the end of day see how many times your internet got disconnected.

When the internet get disconnected and comes back on press Shift +P and reconcile, don't need to logout and log back.

Last edited: