Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

TracerBullet

This happened to me many times.

Always use order type as 'SL' when placing orders.

NEST still can't handle order type correctly. Hopefully in the new terminal from zerodha, things will work as expected.
Yes when i tried some test trades, SL-M orders was also acting wierd and it would automatically set some limit. This happened repeatedly.
Workaround i used was to set SL order with 0 limit ...

@Zerodha
Frequent disconnection-connection in market watch is a regular thing. Happened a few times today too. Using refresh broadcast manually generally reconnects.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,
I am facing a real issue with orders. When i want to put orders in limit it converts it to sl-m and executes in market. I will narrate the logs. I was long 200 qty at 6084 and had put a stop loss sell order at 6067 for 200 qty. when the market tried to go up at around 6085 i tried to put an order at limit sell 6096 for 150 qty. but it took it as an slm and sold my 150 qty. I do not know what is happening. But in the history of order window it is showing my order was put in slm order instead of limit. I had faced the similar problem before also and i had called u over the phone and after checking the order history u told the order was put at slm not limit. So i made double sure I put it in limit order. But the same thing is happening at your end. Please clarify this since many may be facing the same problem and do set it aright immediately. This happened about 10 min back.
gvnarendra
I am confused, there is nothing wrong with the functionality of SL on NEST, the common mistake done by people is to put a selling order with wrong triggers. Can you check this blog for more, https://zerodha.com/z-connect/trade...oftware-version/stop-loss-orders-limit-market ,

:) , The idea is to keep it a surprise, don't want to overpromise and underdeliver.. :) , But we have kept the benchmark as MT5 or Tradestation, and not sharekhan TT.

Great. Is the beta testing face of it completed? And what are the odds for bracket order feature?

Thanks

Guys I think, everyone is looking at us using a magnifying glass, there has been no issues as such today. I am looking at the platform continuously and placing trades/orders to see if everything is ok.
agreeed. there was absolutely no disconnection or order issues yesterday. But we dont look wit hthe aim of finding flaws for no reason! the comparision is simply with the connectivity offered by other brokers.

Last edited: