Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

One of the other things which you can do is, open command prompt and type this : Ping -t www.google.com , run it through out the day, you will at the end of day see how many times your internet got disconnected.
I have been doing that.,and also pinging the gateway too.Two consistent troubles.Hangs up or disconnection frequently,even in my high end gear and my laptop's MAC has cloned with the wireless router. I have three different internet connections, Airtel wired broadband, Airtel wireless, Airtel 4GLTE.
I have stopped trading with you and never complained.Changed to the Mumbai based discount broker.Trading the last three months.So comfortable even with my low end polio attacked 7 years old laptop.

@Zerodha,

may be NEST requires a dedicated leased line to the exchange. May be the software was designed for ONLY that condition. I m afraid it cannot handle a ISP connection. This is probably the reason why so many are having a issue.

you may be having a leased line, thats why you don't see the issue. I m sure you don't have a ISP connection to exchange.

Please clarify if this is the case and if so what is omnesys going to do about it?

VJAY

Phew!!! Guys, not one person sent us an email today, there was no issue the whole day nothing that we saw on our side, and not one email..

If there is an issue send an email out, only then will we get to know, putting up on this forum can't figure out what the issue is, [email protected]
One of the other things which you can do is, open command prompt and type this : Ping -t www.google.com , run it through out the day, you will at the end of day see how many times your internet got disconnected.

When the internet get disconnected and comes back on press Shift +P and reconcile, don't need to logout and log back.
SO YOU STILL SAYING OUR INTERNET CONNECTIONS ARE FAULTY FOR ALL:mad:
THIS IS YOUR ALWAYS REPLY TO ANY EMAIL REGARDING THIS MATTER SENT TO YOU....AS FOR ME I STOPPED SENDING EMAILS TO YOU AS YOUR ANSWER ALL TIME IS ITS DUE TO INTERNET CONNECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CALLING YOU AND GETTING HELP FROM YOU ARE NOW DAYS CLIMBING HIMALAYA.....DIFERENT GUYS GIVE DIFERENT ANSWERS FOR OUR QUERRY....YOU KEEP BLAMING INTERNET CONNECTIONS FOR EVERY PROBLEMS IN YOUR JUNK SOFTWARE:(

VJAY

@Zerodha,

may be NEST requires a dedicated leased line to the exchange. May be the software was designed for ONLY that condition. I m afraid it cannot handle a ISP connection. This is probably the reason why so many are having a issue.

you may be having a leased line, thats why you don't see the issue. I m sure you don't have a ISP connection to exchange.

Please clarify if this is the case and if so what is omnesys going to do about it?
May be this thing even don't know to software makers and zerodha :D

@Zerodha,

I am on a vdsl connection and its is as close to perfect as can be with zero downtime and very low latency in last 2 months. NEST from another broker & NOW both run fine here. The probs had occured only with nest from zerodha.

Zerodha

Some of the guys whom we have spoken to, don't know if some of you are from traderji, but dongle of 256kbps, 150 scrips on a single marketwatch (the more scrips on a marketwatch, the more bandwidth u require) with multiple applications open, with 512kbps running ZT, Ami, Sharekhan and few other applications, and many other such kind of issues. VJAY, would appreciate if you can shoot an email to [email protected], would definitely like to see and help fix this problem, there was no issue yesterday, so if you can send an email..

Cheers,

Zerodha

I am on a vdsl connection and its is as close to perfect as can be with zero downtime and very low latency in last 2 months. NEST from another broker & NOW both run fine here. The probs had occured only with nest from zerodha.
There was an issue last 2 weeks, but all of that have been fixed, and no issues from last 2 days.. if you are still facing do shoot an email..

pakatil

I have been doing that.,and also pinging the gateway too.Two consistent troubles.Hangs up or disconnection frequently,even in my high end gear and my laptop's MAC has cloned with the wireless router. I have three different internet connections, Airtel wired broadband, Airtel wireless, Airtel 4GLTE.
I have stopped trading with you and never complained.Changed to the Mumbai based discount broker.Trading the last three months.So comfortable even with my low end polio attacked 7 years old laptop.
This what wise people will do. Fools like us keep on Cribbing. :D