Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
My backtested Zerodha Volatility Indicator(Kite Down :p) worked again. Just before the big move kite started giving the problem. It was the indication that the enormous expiry day big move was coming.
Success again. :blackalien:

My backtested Zerodha Volatility Indicator(Kite Down :p) worked again. Just before the big move kite started giving the problem. It was the indication that the enormous expiry day big move was coming.
Success again. :blackalien:
Yes it is a Holy Grail!!!

Brill

Problem with Pi this afternoon. Anybody else faced the issue. the updates stopped suddenly around 1:40pm. Tried to login again but failed.

Kite is working...

Problem with Pi this afternoon. Anybody else faced the issue. the updates stopped suddenly around 1:40pm. Tried to login again but failed.

Kite is working...
Using ztrader. There was a problem almost throughout the day with the quotes moving jerkily.

Raj232

Using ztrader. There was a problem almost throughout the day with the quotes moving jerkily.
I just stayed away from trading to save my weekend :)):))

Zerodha boasts of charting, but Kite 3.0 charts of the day are not available after 12 AM (night).. so no homework can be done at late hours..
Starting to rely less and less on this Zerodha ... which is also helping in a way. :DD

kharikumaar

There's another unique problem with zerodha. In case you buy an OTM BNF option and have the misfortune of the market going against you and you want to square off the position then "god bless you". zerodha has a policy of not allowing the trading of options beyond a certain % value from the spot price and so even ifyou have already bought it and are logging in some loss, zerodha ensures that you continue to increase your loss by not letting you cover your positions as your order will get rejected. calling their support / call and trade is a bigger excercise since i was on hold for over 15 minutes and then got disconnected. in such situations what does one do????

Now i used to be an advocate for them for quite some time, but have seen their customer support deteriorate over the past couple of years. they are busy trying to get so many offerings that the crucial thing ie., the client takes a back seat and absolutely no improvement( in fact its the other way around) in support functions have been done

i had been hoping for some improvement but guess its in vain. have to seriously look at other brokers and not be caught wrong footed again.

VJAY

There's another unique problem with zerodha. In case you buy an OTM BNF option and have the misfortune of the market going against you and you want to square off the position then "god bless you". zerodha has a policy of not allowing the trading of options beyond a certain % value from the spot price and so even ifyou have already bought it and are logging in some loss, zerodha ensures that you continue to increase your loss by not letting you cover your positions as your order will get rejected. calling their support / call and trade is a bigger excercise since i was on hold for over 15 minutes and then got disconnected. in such situations what does one do????

Now i used to be an advocate for them for quite some time, but have seen their customer support deteriorate over the past couple of years. they are busy trying to get so many offerings that the crucial thing ie., the client takes a back seat and absolutely no improvement( in fact its the other way around) in support functions have been done

i had been hoping for some improvement but guess its in vain. have to seriously look at other brokers and not be caught wrong footed again.
OMG!!!!!! so only they can(Zerodha /Nitin) earn money from selling OTM options!!!!!!!! Most of big players who really making money is from writing OTM options ...so Zerodha want to no one do it :)