Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Spoke to them about the issue with my 60 day challenge (which ended on 18th May). They have asked for a further one week.

Wrote back saying that a week was a big ask, since all the relevant correspondence had been done 10 days before.

Still, respecting that they wrote back, will wait and then escalate. Let's see.

Raj232

The only way to get 100% right chart is to take NSE's tick by tick data and plot a chart using it.
Hi Zerodha,

Any chance of reduction of your Zerodha Kite Connect API to Rs 499 per month ??? Competition by other discount brokers have reduced their API charges to less than half of what you charge.

Hope you take my suggestion to improve customer satisfaction, and also dont forget to give 1 month (first month) free for Kite Connect API.
:thumb::thumb:

zerodha, what's wrong with your data ?? See, unionbank (spot) price keeps reverting to 160 on the charts. It's the same with the other scrips.

Nothing wrong at my end. Cleared cache, deleted all the temporary files, used a different browser..... everything, but Kite refuses to budge from this price on the latest candle.

Brill

Zerodha, can you take up this with developers for the next release of Pi ?

Zerodha,

I have one small request in Pi.

If i can draw Horizontal lines at previous day High, Low and Close( different color lines for all the 3 lines) in one click that would be helpful.

Same way Horizontal lines at previous week High, Low and Close

Please consider this. Now when ever I open a chart I have to manually draw this every time.

Thanks

Note : Most important in any IT infrastructure is BACKUP. User should be least affected by main infrastructure failure or he/she should not even know that the main has failed.
So kindly make that part flawless.