Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

zerodha, today at 10.20 a.m kite marketwatch, crudeoilm june price showing -5.32%
whereas mcxindia showing -0.82% Please rectify this, I pointed this before also.
Prabit and fellow members, in all such cases of price discrepancy, please post a screenshot too, so that there is a verifiable record of the error. I have a feeling that it will grow into something very big one day.

Brill

Zerodha,

I have one small request in Pi.

If i can draw Horizontal lines at previous day High, Low and Close( different color lines for all the 3 lines) in one click that would be helpful.

Same way Horizontal lines at previous week High, Low and Close

Please consider this. Now when ever I open a chart I have to manually draw this every time.

Thanks

Note : Most important in any IT infrastructure is BACKUP. User should be least affected by main infrastructure failure or he/she should not even know that the main has failed.
So kindly make that part flawless.

Good to see you here, Zerodha.

What are your levels of grievance redressal ? I mean the first is writing to [email protected], then how does a client escalate it ? i.e. if the client wishes to keep it within zerodha and not have to resort to other mechanisms ?