Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

msa5678

Posting here will not help, Z comes here at leisure. Since this is your individual account related thing, best will be to write or talk to them.
Btw, how did you transfer the money, through NEFT or payment gateway. PG is instant, NEFT will take time. I have never had issues with PG.
I have always done through NEFT. This is the first time that it is delayed. Usually it gets credited same day.
Already opened support ticket it is also not answered.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
There it is again, started sometime after 2pm. The prices getting stuck at some point. Becomes ok on refresh, then continues at whatever pre-set price.

after refresh, once again back to 153.5

Happens with all the scrips. SBIN spot is stuck at 279.65, tatamotordvr fut at 292.15 etc.etc.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
There it is again, started sometime after 2pm. The prices getting stuck at some point. Becomes ok on refresh, then continues at whatever pre-set price.

after refresh, once again back to 153.5

Happens with all the scrips. SBIN spot is stuck at 279.65, tatamotordvr fut at 292.15 etc.etc.

Are you sure your internet connection is perfect ?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
he has no internet connection :lol:
last time i used kite, similar prob happened, then i noticed request timed out in ping as well.
When net came back, candles also reappeared.. thats y asked..

msa5678

Dear Zerodha,
I had transferred 8k to my Zerodha trading account through my ICICI bank account, yesterday morning. The amount is still not credited to my trading account. Support ticket number xxx395 opened yesterday night is still not answered.

Zerodha sir,
Pls sort this out urgently. I need to place order, falling short of margin amount.

Posting here will not help, Z comes here at leisure. Since this is your individual account related thing, best will be to write or talk to them.
Btw, how did you transfer the money, through NEFT or payment gateway. PG is instant, NEFT will take time. I have never had issues with PG.

I have always done through NEFT. This is the first time that it is delayed. Usually it gets credited same day.
Already opened support ticket it is also not answered.

It seems Zerodha ji didn't come to the forum today.

Anyway, got a reply to my support ticket. They were asking for screenshot of transaction details. I sent the screenshots immediately. No response after that.

Zerodha ji, pls look into it.