Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Whats the big deal? Tag irctc emails and direct them to a folder other than the Inbox.

If you plan to take a trip then go through the emails in your spare time and see if you find a good deal :thumb:

Life has a lot of real problems. Surely, IRCTC sending you junk is NOT one of them.

Relax! :)

pannet1

But irctc does sent you promotional mail for their own schemes/tours etc.
Exactly. I want to unsubscribe from their promotional mails. How to do it. We, the public don't have a choice. The basis of freedom is about having choices.

Whats the big deal? Tag irctc emails and direct them to a folder other than the Inbox.

If you plan to take a trip then go through the emails in your spare time and see if you find a good deal :thumb:

Life has a lot of real problems. Surely, IRCTC sending you junk is NOT one of them.

Relax! :)
No. I am not saying its a BIG problem. For the sake of argument .. from what OneThatgotAway had written ... I may not bother about the advertisment ... if the basic service is proper.

Wrong Bhai.

If I subscribe for IRCTC for booking train tickets, the buggers can't send me advertisement because they know my email id. Absolute misuse of the system.

First we are all in dream world. Why should we contemplate of what they are going to do with the notifications. We are dissatisfied means we stop business.
Check your IRCTC email, somewhere in the bottom, you may find a link to unsubscribe.
This is the normal practice I have found with other spam senders.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Omnesys is their back office vendor.. In previous posts they said that by this fiscal year, the contract is gonna expire.. so they have to prepare their own back office before 31st March.

So does this also mean that Omnesys Nest Trader, the most stable terminal will not be available after 31st March ? :(

If yes, then have to leave Zerodha...:( :(

Omnesys is their back office vendor.. In previous posts they said that by this fiscal year, the contract is gonna expire.. so they have to prepare their own back office before 31st March.

So does this also mean that Omnesys Nest Trader, the most stable terminal will not be available after 31st March ? :(

If yes, then have to leave Zerodha...:( :(
BO and trading terminal are separate things. In any case if it were to stop (i.e. Nest Trader) then Z would have definitely told us about it by now. So its not going to happen that way. Nest rocks. NO broker can afford to make it unavailable.

Bhai
But I think there is some adjustment in the trading terminal, one can do it, so as not to get messages from them.
But in this way, you will also miss important messages, if there is any
I said it na !!!

There is adjustment in trading terminal and you will get rid of such messages, but mind you, you will also miss important messages, if there is any

Zerodha

Yesterday and today morning, we had an issue wherein Kite was slow for a few of our clients. This issue has been fixed and shouldn't be repeated. The inconvenience is regretted.

Also, only the back office platform will be moved. The OMS will still be based on the NEST system.

Subhadip

Yesterday and today morning, we had an issue wherein Kite was slow for a few of our clients. This issue has been fixed and shouldn't be repeated. The inconvenience is regretted.

Also, only the back office platform will be moved. The OMS will still be based on the NEST system.
Few!!!!! R u joking?

Expected answer.

But seriously u guys are big a******

pannet1

Few!!!!! R u joking?

Expected answer.

But seriously u guys are big a******
Yes Bro,

On the (W)hole :fatigue: they are Big :rofl

I hope they don't get confused with your asterisk for Star :rofl

Last edited:

vagar11

few of our clients? Sab traderji wale he kyun hai...