Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

travi

Pi was working fine for me today, around that 9:25 AM time when few ppl reported issue, I saw some tick-data blanks.
That would indicate server congestion, I don't think internet connection would be an issue.

Even when logged in, keep an eye on market watch, and observe if the whole window greys out along with your Task manager network window open.
If it does at those times and your internet data is fine, that means Zerodha servers are skipping your requests.

Just-Trade

dear zerodha..today nifty future has gone down till 8585 in the very first minute candle but to the surprise in zerodha kite the first minute candle low was just 8650. This is hypocrisy.

Zerodha

Is anyone able to open KITE in browser?for me its not opening!!!!!!!
not opening kite and ZT ...ZT showing unable to connect server ...done restart and delete browser cookies....SO ITS TIME TO SWITCH BROKER :mad::(:eek:
PI also is not opening.......:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed: :mad::mad::mad:

How we are able to post here, without internet connection?

Socho ... socho...
If you're using a Jio connection, you'll be able to access a lot of websites, at the same time, you'll also be unable to access a lot of websites/platforms. There seems to be a problem with the way Jio connections work. We've already pointed this out on this forum. We're trying to get in touch with the Jio team but it would be prudent to use an alternate ISP in the meanwhile.