Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

travi

Pi loading problems today from 9-9:15 AM.
After login, Pi gets stuck while loading and displays the Flash screen.

Stuck at "Loading contracts for subscribed exchanges"

travi

I'm using a broadband connection with 60 mbps, please understand the difference between internet connectivity and error message thrown by Zerodha kite. :)
A little elaboration :) Whether its 60mbps or 1 mbps, technically, even 256 kbps should work smoothly.
A 1mbps Leased Line will on any day be better than 60 mbps broadband.

1. Sometimes internet works but has issue resolving their DNS, these kind of errors can also be thrown by the app.

2. Jio, if user mentions specifically, doesn't sometimes have DNS issue that may be the cause.
IV seen app work on broadband and not on Jio.

3. The app faces congestion issue, in this cases Zerodha has to fix their server overload scenario and user cant do anything.

4. Finally, in rare case, corrupt app / app library etc may be a reason at user end.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
@Timepass: what is Ztrader ? are you referring to Zerodha NEST trader ?
NEST platform is comparatively more stable than KITE is what I observed.
Yes ztrader = zerodha nest trader and it is more stable than kite/pi.
Kite/Pi has lot more features though specially charts and kite can be used in smartphones also, that makes it way more useful than nest.

VJAY

I'm using a broadband connection with 60 mbps, please understand the difference between internet connectivity and error message thrown by Zerodha kite. :)
you not posted any error message then how can we know whats your error msg:D

Anybody has downloaded Winner's certificate from Q ? Is it new thing , tht they stop sending email and directly can download from Q..

i'm getting impatient i know but its imp :eek:

VJAY

Is anyone able to open KITE in browser?for me its not opening!!!!!!!

VJAY

Working here. No issue till now
not opening kite and ZT ...ZT showing unable to connect server ...done restart and delete browser cookies....SO ITS TIME TO SWITCH BROKER :mad::(:eek: