Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

soft_trader

this query because few brokers provide same fund/margin to trade 3 in 1 sectors(cash,fno and commodity).
This is not legal as per regulatory rules. Brokers can allow same margin for cash, f&o and currency and separate margin for commodity.

Earlier sharekhan used to had an option to transfer funds between equity and commodity segments with just a click, but now as far my knowledge goes they have stopped that. Currently don't know of any broker who allow trading in both equity and commodity with same margin. But I have also heard that after the merger of FMC with SEBI, the equity exchanges will be allowed to offer trading in commodity and vice-versa. So yes, in future we can expect to trade in all asset classes with a single margin. :)

Zerodha

I had sent demat forms to zerodha 2months ago. ..After that no response from them also it not updated.I called customer support lady she said it's updated.when I checked it in my BO site it's still showing my earlier demat name and Id.these calling and same thing going on till date.last week I called again the lady answered the same.she want to access my system for this !!!!!I asked why you need acees of my system when back office works on Web. She said it may be my system fault which you unable to see zerodhas demat account! !!!!Am stuck ed. ..I asked her to recheck my demat I'd. She said my old demat account I'd and telling me it's zerodhas demat Id! !!!!how they employ these type of unknowns people for our help????She even not know the demat account name and I'd of zerodha.....
Then I called them again for any senior guy to talk....but they never connected it and disconnected phone.again called now I got one guy and complained about this things again.....This time he also answered same...I requested to recheck and asked him to clearly check the name of demat....now he got and assured me to call me back ...but he never called and sent me an mail mentioning I need to send the forms again! !!!what a he'll it is.....where is my forms which sent 2 months ago...which they received and got confirmation for it???????
I sent many mails and calls to you people.....you are busy in chaging softwares!!!!!!!
Can you PM the contact or email details of this particular form. We can check out why the delay.

Subhadip

Congrats. I want to know the refund details of entire brokerage amount or Only Zerodha brokerage.

Cheers
:thumb:
Only Zerodha brokerage part. Not the STT or stamp duty or other charges