Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

doshiv

@zerodha I ve quite tricky query I even called ur cust. support to solve this query....But the person who received my call told that he ll call after 5mins till now there's no reply ;)

The query see i hold 200 shares of company ABC in my demat acc....today again i bought 100 shares of same company...so tomo im willing to sell 100 shares which i bought today...i.e BTST....so when i sell tomo the 100 shares will be released from my demat account...so in this case it can't be considered as BTST.....if i sell tomo again ill be charged by DP for receiving 100 shares in my demat??

Solve this??
It will be BTST & share will not get debited from demat a/c but from T1 holding.
There are only debit transaction charges & not credit one for demat .

doshiv

Is GTC {good till cancel } facility available with any broker to trade in cash segment . Does that pending order gets placed automatically next day in preopen session or at 9.15 am ??

Last edited:

doshiv

Why you removed the basket order facility today evening though followed your suggestions ? What was wrong with todays orders ? Don't you like I to win the 60 day challenge ? or Zerodha is meant only for high brokerage payers ? Does Zerodha have any relation with operators ??

amsin21

Got this email from Zerodha

Nest Plus has recently been updated to version 1.7.1.0 to fix the problem of volume data not appearing accurately on your terminal. This is a critical update for all technical traders, so we urge you to update immediately. Some of our users are having problems updating to the latest version, so our technical team has given us a package which can be replaced in -- C:\Program Files\Omnesys\Nest3.

How to?
1. Close ZT and go to this link to download the package for 1.7.1.0
2. Press Ctrl + S on that page to download the package.
3. Extract the Package to C:\Program Files\Omnesys\Nest3 (or wherever Zerodha Trader is installed on your computer).
4. Once replaced, run ZT again. Press Ctrl + Shift + P to check the version of Nest Plus. It should be 1.7.1.0.

Once you've updated to 1.7.1.0, the system will not ask you for the Nest Plus password again and you should be able to use charts and algoZ without any problems.
Issue still happens in historical charts.

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha,

I know this request may appear silly, but still I will ask basing on what I have experienced/noticed. Request is, can you increase your RMS auto square-off time by 5 minutes for CO from 3:20 PM to 3:25 PM pleaseee? :)

Have often notice that interesting actions like huge short covering or selling coming in last 10 minutes. We miss out on this real action due to RMS auto cut-off limit. Would be very beneficial, especially for stock traders.

Ideally, the cut-off should happen just before 1 or 2 minutes of closing. But I do not think any broker will oblige given the risk associated with markets.

Hey Punter, U have given the question and the answer yourself.. ;)..

Zerodha

@zerodha I ve quite tricky query I even called ur cust. support to solve this query....But the person who received my call told that he ll call after 5mins till now there's no reply ;)

The query see i hold 200 shares of company ABC in my demat acc....today again i bought 100 shares of same company...so tomo im willing to sell 100 shares which i bought today...i.e BTST....so when i sell tomo the 100 shares will be released from my demat account...so in this case it can't be considered as BTST.....if i sell tomo again ill be charged by DP for receiving 100 shares in my demat??

Solve this??
nith,

Give me time till tomorrow morning to confirm,

I think we will sell the last 100 you bought which has still not hit your demat account so you don't have to pay the DP charge.

Cheers,