Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Brill

Finger crossed! What happened to my orders still no idea...

Still margin used is showing value. but Admin position is blank

This is nothing new as far as zerodha is concerned. Check previous posts, this keep happening every now and then. And they will give same reply that suddenly our broadband went down. And yes, OUR BACKUP LINES ALSO WENT DOWN. i am happy that i stopped trading with zerodha long back.

Brill

Any NOW users with Zerodha facing the issue? or it is only for Pi and Kite ?

TracerBullet

Any NOW users with Zerodha facing the issue? or it is only for Pi and Kite ?
i did have problem but i suspected it was due to my own network ( download in another pc ). Cant be sure as after killing download and after force NOW restart, its working fine. Subsequent order create/modify has worked ok.

So problem was that i Sent Sell Order but it didnt show up in Orderbook. Trying to refresh it with Display all orders didnt work. I could see change in Margin Limits so i knew order was placed. I just killed and restarted NOW and its working fine since. Maybe Reconcile Orders may have been enough but i didnt try it.

Brill

For me,NOW working perfectly fine.

But some my friends using Pi/ZT facing the issue.

Instead of blaming Zerodha,its better to move to NOW and get a charting software from either GDFL or Free from Josh Sir's Utility.
Josh utility is for Amibroker. am i right?

Brill

Not able to cancel orders. Are they going to get executed or not?

Don't submit the old orders now.
Pi showing the executed order now. Also Admin position. But still the margin used is incorrect for me. with out any order pending it show some margin used.