Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Unable to change the individual object color like the horizontal lines we draw. if i change the object color all the object color is changed.

Same question I asked, but they never bothered to answer for that... I also want to know how to save those trend lines / horizontal lines, when we close the chart it's getting vanished, even after u save the chart when u exit the lines are not thr when re opening the chart....

Unable to change the individual object color like the horizontal lines we draw. if i change the object color all the object color is changed.
I don't think so there is an option to change color for each item individuals.

One colour selection for all objects. Not for each and every object.

Same question I asked, but they never bothered to answer for that... I also want to know how to save those trend lines / horizontal lines, when we close the chart it's getting vanished, even after u save the chart when u exit the lines are not thr when re opening the chart....
I don't think pi got any option to save objects on chart beyond the current session.

But there is a bug , which can let you do this.
Save the chart as a template and next time apply that template on any chart, you should see your defined objects.

This doesn't work all the time, YMMV.

Brill

@Zerodha

Pi i had put 2 orders today. one buy and one sell. both cases the price has hit. but the order is still pending in the terminal.

What is going on?
After getting message to relogin because of connectivity issues, relogin 3 times still no changes.
Admin position shows nothing

@Zerodha

Pi i had put 2 orders today. one buy and one sell. both cases the price has hit. but the order is still pending in the terminal.

What is going on?
After getting message to relogin because of connectivity issues, relogin 3 times still no changes.
Admin position shows nothing
there was a terminal msg asking to re-login. But no change on re-login. No one is picking up the phone either.