Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Hello i am a regular zerodha trader.
I am using it from last few years.
My turnover is above 100 crore in a week.
This month i made 70 lakhs.
I have a query
Sometimes i feel like what if all my orders which i put have been spying or monitoring by zerodha team member or owner.
Do Zerodha can watch all my orders which i put?
Can they trace all my orders and they do the same.
Can zerodha do this?
Any fella's experienced member please comment.

Mungus

I have a query
Sometimes i feel like what if all my orders which i put have been spying or monitoring by zerodha team member or owner.
Can zerodha do this?
Dear Sir,
As you have made 70 lakhs this month,that means you'll be making almost around 20 Crs by this year end.So instead of posting such kids query here,you can directly meet Nithin Kamath Sir or atleast talk directly on a phone with him.

Isnt it a right way Sir?

I have a query
Can zerodha do this?
Very high probability that the figures mentioned in the above post are greatly exaggerated.

But anyway coming to the point -
Yes it is very possible for EVERY BROKER to know each and every trades of their clients in real time. And if they wish to copy the trades of any particular super profitable trader, then they can easily do that. This is not just related to zerodha but to every broker.

For this reason, there are many Big Traders who have taken direct membership of NSE only for their OWN Personal Trading. They do not make clients and trades only for themselves and their friends and family accounts.

Checkout the following lists of members from NSE -

http://www.nseindia.com/content/members/mpm_fo.xls
http://www.nseindia.com/content/members/mpm_cm.xls

And look at the column C - "Average daily Proprietary open position as a % of members total open position for March 2016"
Most of those members who have Proprietary open position of around 90 % or more, are basically trading for themselves only. And since they are NSE Members themselves, therefor other brokers etc. cannot know about their open positions, until and unless some NSE employees play some tricks. :rofl:

Thanks and regards

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Very high probability that the figures mentioned in the above post are greatly exaggerated.

Yes it is very possible for EVERY BROKER to know each and every trades of their clients in real time. And if they wish to copy the trades of any particular super profitable trader, then they can easily do that. This is not just related to zerodha but to every broker.

For this reason, there are many Big Traders who have taken direct membership of NSE only for their OWN Personal Trading. They do not make clients and trades only for themselves and their friends and family accounts.

And look at the column C - "Average daily Proprietary open position as a % of members total open position for March 2016"
Most of those members who have Proprietary open position of around 90 % or more, are basically trading for themselves only. And since they are NSE Members themselves, therefor other brokers etc. cannot know about their open positions, until and unless some NSE employees play some tricks. :rofl:

Thanks and regards
ya, every broker has a dealer terminal where his clients details and trades can be seen.
many times I have placed orders with insufficient margin and order got rejected. promptly the dealer(not zerodha) calls me asking me whether I need limits etc.
so they can copy trades..

Brill

Go to setting> chart tool> change colour.
Unable to change the individual object color like the horizontal lines we draw. if i change the object color all the object color is changed.

For this reason, there are many Big Traders who have taken direct membership of NSE only for their OWN Personal Trading. They do not make clients and trades only for themselves and their friends and family accounts
Thanks and regards
What is the fees of direct nse membership line?
does it include future trading?
what is the brokerage fees?
many thanks.

Hello Zerodha, generally all the intraday orders get auto cancelled around 3:20, but today I noticed that my order wasn't cancelled till 3:28 so I tried to cancel it. It hasn't been cancelled, hope it doesn't cause any problems on Monday morning.

Edit : Phew.. that was fast. Seems like the order got cancelled as I was posting this. The status shown is "open". Doesn't matter as long as it doesn't cause any problems.