Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

@zerodha
yesterday I have found Supertrend indicator at kite , when are you going to add it in Pi?
Also I have asked your technical team to add PLUS & MINUS key for buying and selling like previously at NOW still didn't get please do something

Brill

@Zerodha,
In Pulse.zerodha.com - is it possible to display the current market data of user choice? We need not open the trading terminal to know the current values...
Thanks

Zerodha's Email Forwarded my friend...........

60 day challenge with the entire brokerage refund bit was introduced to give us a strategic advantage over our competition when we had to offer the same vendor based trading platforms as everyone else.

But today, we have a huge competitive edge because of Kite, Pi, Q, Quant, and more. The time has come to stop the brokerage refunds on 60 day challenge, especially more with investing becoming absolutely free.

Starting April 1st 2016, all new 60 day challenges will entail the participant to win certificates, but no brokerage refund.

Cheers,

Strange, becoz I too received a mail from them about the challenge, but it doesn't say anything about discontinuing the refund :confused:

60 day challenge with the entire brokerage refund bit was introduced to give us a strategic advantage over our competition when we had to offer the same vendor based trading platforms as everyone else.

But today, we have a huge competitive edge because of Kite, Pi, Q, Quant, and more. The time has come to stop the brokerage refunds on 60 day challenge, especially more with investing becoming absolutely free.

Starting April 1st 2016, all new 60 day challenges will entail the participant to win certificates, but no brokerage refund.

Cheers,

Cheers,
We thought 60 days challenge was started for making traders consistently profitable by giving incentive to small traders and not for giving Zerodha any advantage over its competitors.They must have got big increase in their clientele due to 60 days challenge.Kite,Pi,Q and Quant is no reason for discontinuing 60 days challenge.The real reason could be increase in trading lots in F&O and Zerodha is getting Rs 20 for 75 nifty future now as against 3 small lots of 25 earlier from small traders netting Rs 60 for the same volume earlier as 90 % of Zerodha traders are small traders with less than Rs 1 lakh capital and they were trading 25 nifty at different time netting more brokerage.

Anyways,it is their decision but a good initiative is getting discontinued.This may make some of their traderrs shift to RKSV and other brokers. Better alternatively was to run 60 days challenge with a cap on brokerage refund at say 5,000, 10,000 or 15,000 per challenge.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
We thought 60 days challenge was started for making traders consistently profitable by giving incentive to small traders and not for giving Zerodha any advantage over its competitors.They must have got big increase in their clientele due to 60 days challenge.Kite,Pi,Q and Quant is no reason for discontinuing 60 days challenge.The real reason could be increase in trading lots in F&O and Zerodha is getting Rs 20 for 75 nifty future now as against 3 small lots of 25 earlier from small traders netting Rs 60 for the same volume earlier as 90 % of Zerodha traders are small traders with less than Rs 1 lakh capital and they were trading 25 nifty at different time netting more brokerage.

Anyways,it is their decision but a good initiative is getting discontinued.This may make some of their traderrs shift to RKSV and other brokers. Better alternatively was to run 60 days challenge with a cap on brokerage refund at say 5,000, 10,000 or 15,000 per challenge.

Smart_trade
They already have a cap of 30000 , if they think 60 day challenge is proving costly then reduce cap further to 15000, but dont stop it.
90% traders lose so zerodha refunding brokerage to small group of traders.