Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

megapixel

There seems to be few errors in Zerodha's 60 days challenge calculations. In number of days balance,profits/loss calculations are based on clear logic and there should be no such errors.We don't check the ledger balance every day though we check the contracts and we assume that the ledger is posted accurately.

With these errors do we need to check the ledger every day ? Zerodha should immediately attend to these errors and assure us that there are no errors in ledger postings.

Smart_trade
Its not just Zerodha's 60 days challenge calculations. Its there in normal ledger also. quant in backoffice is also wrong.

I raised this issue several times to Zerodha. There is accounting issue in Zerodha ledger software. They should immediately take action to prevent this...otherwise days are not too far for everything to mess up...business out of control.

I don't understand how come Nitin allow this being an experienced broker ...making his business at jeopardy

they need proper testing with large sample dataset. There should be zero tolerance to accounting.

@Zerodha, any update on introducing NCDEX segment. Last I heard was you folks were testing it out after you had a poll with the existing customers, after that did not hear anything, any updates?

Every day after market close, I make my contract note in excel and every day I copy my ledger from BO to my excel file, I never found any error in zerodha accounting.
That's right. There is no error in their contract notes in the last few years that I have been trading with them. Just the error in the 60 day challenge calculations and some irritating error in showing the ledger balance.. like this.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
@Zerodha, any update on introducing NCDEX segment. Last I heard was you folks were testing it out after you had a poll with the existing customers, after that did not hear anything, any updates?
maybe poll results indicated that most members r not interested in trading on NCDEX. that's y they might have postponed it..