Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha Q back office is another joke... Every evening, I gotta try at least 1 or 2 hours to login and once logged in, another half to one hour to get into funds section.. Keeps showing a page 502 Bad Gateway....Been happening for months... Just irritated how they have problems with just site access than anything....
I have seen the 502 error sometimes in the evening when updation is in progress, otherwise logging in is not a problem. For me the problems happen after logging in when wrong figures are shown. This happens mostly in the 60 day challenge reports. Even at this moment, when the ledger for the day is updated, the 60-day challenge is showing some weird figure. I guess it will be updated later in the evening, so I give it till morning to check again. But it should not happen. When updation is in progress, the software should give such a message "updation in progress, please check later".

Zerodha

I have seen the 502 error sometimes in the evening when updation is in progress, otherwise logging in is not a problem. For me the problems happen after logging in when wrong figures are shown. This happens mostly in the 60 day challenge reports. Even at this moment, when the ledger for the day is updated, the 60-day challenge is showing some weird figure. I guess it will be updated later in the evening, so I give it till morning to check again. But it should not happen. When updation is in progress, the software should give such a message "updation in progress, please check later".
Even though the screens for Q is built by us, the back end engine for trade process is still from the same vendor who got bought by Omnesys, and now thomson reuters. What I can say is that we are currently working on our in-house trade process mechanism, hopefully in the next few months we will replace.
The issue with fund withdrawal screen sometimes not opening up, we are working on a temporary fix.

Zerodha

Even though the screens for Q is built by us, the back end engine for trade process is still from the same vendor who got bought by Omnesys, and now thomson reuters. What I can say is that we are currently working on our in-house trade process mechanism, hopefully in the next few months we will replace.
The issue with fund withdrawal screen sometimes not opening up, we are working on a temporary fix.
Maybe the 60 day challenge database is maintained at your end ??

Anyway, please take a look at ticket #533308.

megapixel

guys ..Is there any web links which shows stocks in F&O indices wise?

example: I wish to find which stocks are in F&O list under NIFTY AUTO index. Whats the easy way to find the listing ? any web links ?

We are guessing that eventually all mutual funds will be bought through the exchange platform.
This is unlikely if it doesn't allow Direct Investment. Also, not everyone will open a Demat account.

MF will hopefully give you a nice regular stream of income. Maybe you can also look at how Fundsindia work. Although i am not customer, they have a nice blog with good advice - maybe you can do same or better giving value for extra expense and helping people from not doing silly things.