Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Contra

Zerodha,

Do you have any plans of offering Sovereign Gold Bonds for investment purchase through your platform? Since these bonds are also available in demat form, it's complementary to your MF offerings.

Zerodha

Zerodha,

Do you have any plans of offering Sovereign Gold Bonds for investment purchase through your platform? Since these bonds are also available in demat form, it's complementary to your MF offerings.
Currently no online way of doing it - atleast no clarity around it, the day there is, we will be ready soon.

How do I enable the tool bar that was there in the previous release of Pi on the left coloumn, instead of the floating bar..?? Everytime, we get used to something, you change it. That's now how a UI should be improved....
if this whole UI is not reverted back to the previous one, I am not updating, instead installing the older version and sitting with it....

Last edited:

Zerodha

How do I enable the tool bar that was there in the previous release of Pi on the right coloumn...?? Everytime, we get used to something, you change it. That's now how a UI should be improved....
if this whole UI is not reverted back to the previous one, I am not updating, instead installing the older version and sitting with it....
There had to be some drastic changes made in this release since we had to incorporate the time frame change. I know usually change is a little awkward even if it is for the better.

What right column are you talking about?

Sorry, left column. The tools used to be docked on the left side of the window instead of floating. I would like it to be docked because much like physical tools for drawing like pencils pen and compass, they need to be kept in a stand so they are accessible and the stand doesnt change it's place. Tools are supposed to be floating, they need to stay in one place.