Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Yusi,

Good for you!.

But I am not alone that is having the problem mentioned here and Zerodha has been silent on this issue now for a long time. Whatever may be your qualification or may have done, my main suspicion is network. I have not seen anything that points to other issues.

All the same, what you wrote made me do a re-install and it started working. So thank you for that.

I shall write if there is any issue or lack of it again.
For three days PI worked without any problem - When exchange remained closed.

Today morning onwards - the story is same - splash screen freezed with "loading...........

shankaran pinneyum thengeel thanne!

natjay

Some people never improve, no matter how many times you tell them that there is a problem with their platform and/or infrastructure.

So it is left to traders to decide whether they want to waste time with these recurring problems (that too on a Monday) or look elsewhere for more responsible -- and responsive -- brokers.

Zerodha

For three days PI worked without any problem - When exchange remained closed.

Today morning onwards - the story is same - splash screen freezed with "loading...........

shankaran pinneyum thengeel thanne!
hmm.. can u send an email to [email protected] with ur client ID. No issues from morning here.

Also, keep the save charts on exit option unticked. If you have a chart with large amounts of data opened, when next time you login the load can take a lot of time.

hmm.. can u send an email to [email protected] with ur client ID. No issues from morning here.

Also, keep the save charts on exit option unticked. If you have a chart with large amounts of data opened, when next time you login the load can take a lot of time.
The funny part is NestTrader opened without any issues.

I have not saved any charts, so that should not be a problem.

Even then I do not understand why saved charts should be a problem in starting the program. The saved charts should come into picture ONLY after any of them is invoked.

The funny part is NestTrader opened without any issues.

I have not saved any charts, so that should not be a problem.

Even then I do not understand why saved charts should be a problem in starting the program. The saved charts should come into picture ONLY after any of them is invoked.
Pi is working now AFTER the trading hours.

This strengthens my view that this is problem with Zerodha / Omnesys network.

Any way I am yet to get the new Internet connection, after which I should be able to eliminate atleast one factor- bsnl network.

comm4300

@zerodha:

about to submit DP transfer form to you for transfer of shares from ILFS to Zerodha DP, question:

i have fractional shares of LIQUIDBEES, will those too be transferred? OR do i get rid of them and then initiate the transfer process?

thanks,

megapixel

Zerodha,

I find you are charging less brokerage in Option trades in contract notes ?:)

Is the brokerage reduced recently ?

I had a Option Strategy with 2 legs in place. ...I thought brokerage would be 20+20=40 Rs. ..instead I see it is 22.60

Zerodha,

I had a Option Strategy with 2 legs in place. ...I thought brokerage would be 20+20=40 Rs. ..instead I see it is 22.60
Can you please post a screenshot of that contract note ? Just the important part, no personal details.

bpr

Zerodha,

If u used a 2L order then it is treated as one order?

Last edited: