Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Since I do no have the issue, it would certainly be true that it is understood less well than desired. But having implemented rfc 2018 and rfc 1323 on derivatives of BSD TCP among other protocols across the stack, one would not shoot entirely in the dark about networks per se.

If it is an end-to-end issue, Zerodha would certainly need your cooperation to diagnose it. Again, the intent was to highlight that not all face the issue and to be divergent from "I strongly suspect zerodha knows the cause of this issue, but cannot resolve it, hence their silence."

Yusi,

Good for you!.

But I am not alone that is having the problem mentioned here and Zerodha has been silent on this issue now for a long time. Whatever may be your qualification or may have done, my main suspicion is network. I have not seen anything that points to other issues.

All the same, what you wrote made me do a re-install and it started working. So thank you for that.

I shall write if there is any issue or lack of it again.

columbus

Zerodha,

There seems to be some issue with the historical prices of USDINR contract.
when DATA is sparsely populated ,better to use HEIKEN ASHI candles for better
visualization.

Re: Contract notes

I guess Zerodha should also ensure that the contract notes are sent at least on the same calendar day as the trades. Also, look at this particular grievance.
Happy that Zerodha listened to the chatter in this forum to add the DATE to the subject of the email, however looks to be a bug. The month is being shown as 00, needs to be fixed.

Screenshot below

Attachments

NJ23

when DATA is sparsely populated ,better to use HEIKEN ASHI candles for better
visualization.
That's a good solution to see the data. I wanted to point out that there are some issues with the historical data. You know they'll be offering APIs and all.

columbus

2 min Chart is required on KITE..
There are as many as 375 samples with 1 min Time frame in a trading day.
With 3 min TF the number of samples reduces to 125.With 2 min TF it will 188.
A Scalper will be comfortable with this number , but 375 is on higher side.