Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

comm4300

@Zerodha:

charts on kite do not seem to autorefresh. If they do, they do so randomly and manual refresh on charts ends up with incorrect looking candle and wrong start time .

Not just the 1hour chart even the 10m charts are the same.

can you please fix this on priority?

Last edited:
Zerodha, @PI,

While the working is still not predictable, I have another suggestion.

William%R Indicator should display / mark the Overbought and Oversold zones just like in Kite.

And can't you provide the simple line indicator for price?

Zerodha, @PI,

The pivot points are good . But when we zoom to the last candle (Say now @ 14:09 PM) it is not possible to know where the rate is hovering. It would be ideal if the markings of R1, R2 etc are marked on the extreme right side or move along with the progression of the chart or is displayed on the visible part of the chart.

Hello naveen,

Thanks for your comment. I already tried that. I use "Kaspersky pure 3" for last 2 months. Never happen this thing before, just happen for last few days. I guess "Windows 10 Home" & inbuilt windows antivirus is enough to fight malware.:annoyed: Never again buy a third party antivirus.

Thanks & Regards

ocil

I am using Kaspersky internet security 2014/ 2015 /2016 without any issue with PI / Nest . Last 5 years. If you are using windows 10 use latest update.
Hello naveen,

Thanks for your comment. I already tried that. I use "Kaspersky pure 3" for last 2 months. Never happen this thing before, just happen for last few days. I guess "Windows 10 Home" & inbuilt windows antivirus is enough to fight malware.:annoyed: Never again buy a third party antivirus.

Thanks & Regards

Zerodha,

1) Why do I get " Your session is no longer valid you will be shortly logged out " and PI closes immediately, whenever I place a first order in the morning. (Today approx. at 9:20AM ) This problem I encounter frequently and is quite irritating all chart work etc is lost.

After relogin the session never expires for the whole day !!

2) How to invoke the saved charts. The moment Pi closes and relogin is done I have load fresh chart and make markings. There is an option to 'Save chart to disk' but how to load the saved chart ?

3) Kindly add a scroll bar in the chart for faster scrolling. Scrolling thru mouse and/or button is frustratingly slow.

SHEKHAR