Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

is it possible for me to buy stocks(delivery) via a zerodha trading acct? i havent opened a demat with you guys. can the shares simply remain in your pool acct?
what would happen if i placed a order?

Zerodha

is it possible for me to buy stocks(delivery) via a zerodha trading acct? i havent opened a demat with you guys. can the shares simply remain in your pool acct?
what would happen if i placed a order?
No, regulations don't allow us to keep stock in the pool. Btw here is some news

Zerodha

Happy to let you all know that our DP business has just gone live.

New T&D forms, and only demat forms have both been updated on our website.
We will charge Rs 100 for demat account opening. The AMC is Rs 300, but we will collect it at end of the year.
Account opening fees:
If a client is printing the T&D forms, Rs 200 for Trading + Rs 100 for Demat, total Rs 300.
If a client is filling our forms, Rs 300 for trading + Rs 100 for demat, total: Rs 400
If a client opts for priority, Rs 350 for trading + Rs 100 for demat, total: Rs 450
DP charges: Rs 8 + Rs 5.5 (CDSL)
For all those clients who already have trading account with us and want to migrate to Zerodha demat account, demat forms are available in the download section of our website. No account opening fees for demat for existing clients.

comm4300

We will charge Rs 100 for demat account opening. The AMC is Rs 300, but we will collect it at end of the year.
Account opening fees:
If a client is printing the T&D forms, Rs 200 for Trading + Rs 100 for Demat, total Rs 300.
If a client is filling our forms, Rs 300 for trading + Rs 100 for demat, total: Rs 400
If a client opts for priority, Rs 350 for trading + Rs 100 for demat, total: Rs 450
For all those clients who already have trading account with us and want to migrate to Zerodha demat account, demat forms are available in the download section of our website. No account opening fees for demat for existing clients.
thanks. much awaited. Can you confirm the flow:

only trading a/c (no demat) = new demat a/c opening with zerodha.

existing trading + ILFS demat a/c = demat a/c opening + transfer form? + ILFS closure form?

lvgandhi

Account opening fees:
What is the formality of closing DMat account with ILFS opened through you?

bpr

Account opening fees:
Can you specify process for existing client that wants to migrate?
Everything is automatic?
All existing holdings will be transferred from ILFS NSDL to Zerodha CDSL
and the ILFS NSDL Demat account will be closed?
Please explain in detail.

I have a zerodha account. Yest, when I tried to log in , found it blocked .
Is it possible to know the reason for this and if someone else was trying to access my account , what time log in was tried ?

thanx/Subrat