Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

Pi charts - Check daily chart Banknifty Fut Jul. for 29/06/2015. It is not correct. :mad:

@Zerodha - kindly ask somebody to check the ROOT CAUSE of these incorrect data and how to avoid it in future.
All tech indicators you give in Pi is futile if the basic OHLC of even one bar is incorrect let it be any TF.

Hope somebody at Zerodha take it seriously. and TAKE REMEDIAL MEASURES

Thanks
Checking this.

Zerodha

Pi charts - Check daily chart Banknifty Fut Jul. for 29/06/2015. It is not correct. :mad:

@Zerodha - kindly ask somebody to check the ROOT CAUSE of these incorrect data and how to avoid it in future.
All tech indicators you give in Pi is futile if the basic OHLC of even one bar is incorrect let it be any TF.

Hope somebody at Zerodha take it seriously. and TAKE REMEDIAL MEASURES

Thanks
We implemented Daily data from NSE end of day Bhavcopy from July 1st onwards.

Until then the daily data was formed using 1 min candles recorded for the day. So it would be possible that there could be mismatch with NSE EOD data.

Brill

We implemented Daily data from NSE end of day Bhavcopy from July 1st onwards.

Until then the daily data was formed using 1 min candles recorded for the day. So it would be possible that there could be mismatch with NSE EOD data.
Sorry to say that the person who is answering here is not at all checked or seen the charts and not at all interested in correcting the issue.:(

Can you forward the previous two post of mine to the Tech team and find out the root cause and answer here? and ask them to correct it? and what can be done to avoid such issues?

I am once again giving the details.

Banknifty July Futures chart - in Pi v1.0.0.6 (7/24/2015)
1. TF - Day. check the candle OHLC on 29/06/2015 with TF - 1/5/20min ( i am comparing with Pi chart only not NSE EOD. hope you are getting the point) the day chart is incorrect.
2. TF - any less than 30min. Check the candles on 24/7/2015 between 10:24 and 10:51 - data is missing

Thanks

VJAY

Sorry to say that the person who is answering here is not at all checked or seen the charts and not at all interested in correcting the issue.:(

Can you forward the previous two post of mine to the Tech team and find out the root cause and answer here? and ask them to correct it? and what can be done to avoid such issues?

I am once again giving the details.

Banknifty July Futures chart - in Pi v1.0.0.6 (7/24/2015)
1. TF - Day. check the candle OHLC on 29/06/2015 with TF - 1/5/20min ( i am comparing with Pi chart only not NSE EOD. hope you are getting the point) the day chart is incorrect.
2. TF - any less than 30min. Check the candles on 24/7/2015 between 10:24 and 10:51 - data is missing

Thanks
Dear Brill,
Its not about that day only...whichever day you check you can see these data problems in it...:D

Finally, the 3rd kind, which I guess you are referring to, the companies with scrupulous management who are suspended from trading on the exchange for non compliance to regulations. If you invest money into such a company, that firstly gets suspended and then closes down, you will have to write it off as a loss, there is nothing you can do about it. Even if the stock was trading on the exchanges, and the company closes down, the value of the share would go to 0.

Best is to find companies who will buy back these shares..You can sell it off to them at a certain price.. Else write to the company and negotiate a deal..See if they will be willing to buy it back
Thanks mate for the reply.appreciate it.
Yes you are correct mine is 3rd case.
Now i am only thinking to do intraday trading atleast my money is under my hands.
allright I will send an email to silverline company!!
Even if the stock was trading on the exchanges, and the company closes down, the value of the share would go to 0.
Is it possible that the stock is trading and suddenly it got stopped in the middle of trading hours?