Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Thanks mate for the reply.appreciate it.
Yes you are correct mine is 3rd case.
Now i am only thinking to do intraday trading atleast my money is under my hands.
allright I will send an email to silverline company!!

Is it possible that the stock is trading and suddenly it got stopped in the middle of trading hours?
every stock has circuits.its possible that a stock hits a circuit during the day and never trades in the future..it can get de listed..so its possible

yusi

A minutae question: is the number of days in Chart Settings inclusive / exclusive of weekends and trading holidays. Can experiment and figure it out; but would rather be on the same page as the developers. Also, if a 1-day chart is opened on Sunday, would it be blank or show Friday?

Need to add: near midway in any large development story, there is that big hill or bridge to cross; a Mines of Moria if you will. My sense is that you have crossed it.

Raghuveer

NSE NOW getting stuck if i open intraday charts from right click, are you guys able to use it successfully ?
Don't use charts in NOW or ZT as these charts can freeze or crash NOW/ZT.
Use any data vendor.
Or use some tools like Josh1/TracerBullet tool. These tools are VERY good.

Zerodha

A minutae question: is the number of days in Chart Settings inclusive / exclusive of weekends and trading holidays. Can experiment and figure it out; but would rather be on the same page as the developers. Also, if a 1-day chart is opened on Sunday, would it be blank or show Friday?

Need to add: near midway in any large development story, there is that big hill or bridge to cross; a Mines of Moria if you will. My sense is that you have crossed it.
Number of days currently includes weekends/holidays.

If you open a chart for 1 day on a holiday, it will pull the previous working days data. So on Sunday, 1 day chart will show friday.

Yep you are completely right on that, It was a very steep hill, but we have crossed it. Developments from now should be quite straight forward.

An interesting thing we would be doing (especially for the programming crowd) in the next release would be to open up sockets on pi bridge+. So your live positions, order updates, funds, can be pulled to any other programming interface. Orders can be fired through the same interface. So this way any programming front end can be indirectly used as a trading platform, with Pi acting as a gateway.

Pi bridge+ would come at an extra cost. We will have an announcement on this soon.

Btw we still have a small hill to climb. To have our own broadcaster similar to as in Kite. We currently rely on omnesys/thomson reuters for live ticks, this reliance will be lost soon. But all of this will be happening in the background.

Raghuveer

If you open a chart for 1 day on a holiday, it will pull the previous working days data. So on Sunday, 1 day chart will show friday.
Unless things have changed recently, for ZT: If you open a data table for 1 day on a holiday, it will open a blank data table.

Will charts be behaving differently from data table? (I don't use ZT charts so have no idea).

comm4300

https://zerodha.com/60-day-challenge/winners

Winners for EQ (excluded CDS and COM) :

Won = number of winners
8 times = 1 winner
7 times = 3 winners
6 times = 2 winners
5 times = 5 winners
4 times = 12 winners
3 times = 23 winners
2 times = 57 winners

can you come up with an interview of the top 3 winners?

And have they been overall profitable?
for example, I've won 3 times but still recovering my losses. I cannot be called a winner overall.

Can you put up a leaderboard in percentage terms ? (without disclosing any private account details)

rrrajguru

Those who use Pi only, can you tell me what is your average internet usage a month?
Not possible to track that way, because except Pi, we do many other things with internet.

I trade only Nifty fut, track some other 4-5 stocks. So from my observation what I think is, I need minimum 120-150 mb per day. From this surely Pi is taking 80-100 mb.