Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Brill

Zerodha,
Updated the new patch. thanks for the default databox.

Kindly delink the pivot from day seperator.

Opened the chart for BNF jul Fut. Server data seems incorrect. kindly check the 10:35bar on 20min chart. It was correct on my live chart. but the server data chart show incorrect bar. kindly check.

Also provide default chart template in the future update.
thanks.
Pi charts - Check daily chart Banknifty Fut Jul. for 29/06/2015. It is not correct. :mad:

@Zerodha - kindly ask somebody to check the ROOT CAUSE of these incorrect data and how to avoid it in future.
All tech indicators you give in Pi is futile if the basic OHLC of even one bar is incorrect let it be any TF.

Hope somebody at Zerodha take it seriously. and TAKE REMEDIAL MEASURES

Thanks

Hello zerodha i have got some shares which got suspended.
i have 50,000 shares of silverline.
30,000 shares of harig crankshaft.
Both these scripts are suspended by bse dont know why.
These are just 2. i have some other shares too which got suspended.
I want to know what can be done with these?
something can be done with these.?
These are purchased with the broker religaresecurities.com.
How these shares can be stopped without giving any notice or anything?
This mean i lost all money?
From Now i will only do intraday trading, no delivery nothing
If a company is suspended does not mean their shares are worthless or their value is zero, Its just mean they are not allowed to trade on exchange.Stocks can stop trading on the exchanges for multiple reasons, to list a few:

Amalgamation with another entity, for example Bank of Rajasthan when it merged with ICICI Bank, you would have gotten 1 ICICI Bank share for 4.52 shares of BOR. So BOR stopped trading on the exchanges, but you had shares of ICICI Bank now.

Delisting from the exchanges by offering a share buy back from the public. This is usually done when the promoters have significant stake, and they want to restructure their business. But, you can tender the shares in the buy back, and get your money back, usually such buy backs are always at a premium to the market price.

Finally, the 3rd kind, which I guess you are referring to, the companies with scrupulous management who are suspended from trading on the exchange for non compliance to regulations. If you invest money into such a company, that firstly gets suspended and then closes down, you will have to write it off as a loss, there is nothing you can do about it. Even if the stock was trading on the exchanges, and the company closes down, the value of the share would go to 0.

Best is to find companies who will buy back these shares..You can sell it off to them at a certain price.. Else write to the company and negotiate a deal..See if they will be willing to buy it back