Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Hello zerodha i have got some shares which got suspended.
i have 50,000 shares of silverline.
30,000 shares of harig crankshaft.
Both these scripts are suspended by bse dont know why.
These are just 2. i have some other shares too which got suspended.
I want to know what can be done with these?
something can be done with these.?
These are purchased with the broker religaresecurities.com.
How these shares can be stopped without giving any notice or anything?
This mean i lost all money?
From Now i will only do intraday trading, no delivery nothing

VJAY

Zerodha, have there been any system changes in your servers ??
TP,
But this problem is not new ...its from its start (ZT)...then never rectified it or even tryed for it....just think about it....its something else...just think :)
as we allready completed almost 5 years with them....they unable to give a good terminal yet...when other brokers terminal nest (only from feedback from who using it)not giving these hang &speeday flash of prices on their terminal......so am sure its due to something else :D

I just got a call from Zerodha. The woman suggested me to check out Kite. I've just had a look, & it seems nice & uncluttered (although stability remains to be seen). So have they released the stable version of Kite for everyone?

For everyone facing network issues with ZT.

Z will not admit it but ZT requires a dedicated leased line for it to work properly because that is how it was designed. Omnesys did not design it for a internet connection where you can have intermittent connection drops , so it cannot handle the connections properly.

This issue will never be resolved because its a design issue in the ZT software.

Zerodha

could not download from "Check for updates" ( I have the 02/07/15 version). It says "download from Zerodha Q".

In Q, it shows a future date i.e. tomorrow's date (24th July). Is it ok to download it or should I do so tomorrow ?

You can download the latest release from Q, we were supposed to announce it tomm, hence tomm date.