Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

VJAY

Dear Now users of zerodha,
Is in NOW you see this pause updation of quotes and after a moment all pending quotes flasing in ferrari speed ? :D please share your experience on NOW...

this problem always there from the start of ZT...so its only our NET problem :D...not of zerodha so sending them mail not helps anybody........
I smell something else for this problem......you can try to know whats this???????

ram2010

Dear Now users of zerodha,
Is in NOW you see this pause updation of quotes and after a moment all pending quotes flasing in ferrari speed ? :D please share your experience on NOW...

this problem always there from the start of ZT...so its only our NET problem :D...not of zerodha so sending them mail not helps anybody........
I smell something else for this problem......you can try to know whats this???????
check your net speed at speedtest.net,

if its above 1 mbps than zerodha is responsible for this.

VJAY

Dear ram,
My net always slow ...and I damn sure its not due to this ...still its ok...but why its for who using very high speed net users? :)
with my net I used TT (not now) without any problem....I using NOW of diferent broker without any problem :)

ajeetsingh

Niranjanam

Dear ram,
My net always slow ...and I damn sure its not due to this ...still its ok...but why its for who using very high speed net users? :)
with my net I used TT (not now) without any problem....I using NOW of diferent broker without any problem :)
It is not your ISP issue. I have 2 Optical Fibre Cable Broadband connection @10mbps.One is Asianet and other one Railnet.Problem is still there.

Brill

Two things needed in Pi - 1. Default template for the chart i open. 2. Option to open databox when i open the chart by default.

It is not your ISP issue. I have 2 Optical Fibre Cable Broadband connection @10mbps.One is Asianet and other one Railnet.Problem is still there.
Zerodha support checks the graph formed in speedtest.in after speed check is done, for me they said the drops(lows in the graph) are too many so connection quality isnt good, dunno how reliable that method is.. my ping is fine...

Dear ram,

Zerodha support checks the graph formed in speedtest.in after speed check is done, for me they said the drops(lows in the graph) are too many so connection quality isnt good, dunno how reliable that method is.. my ping is fine...
Net bandwidth speed should not matter, You can use this free tool - NetSpeedMonitor - that will tell you how much upload/dl bandwitdh is being used.
Nest does not even need 1kbps for Nifty Future stream.

Problem is maybe some combinaion of this
1) Latency spikes due to shared net. Someone downloads/browses and Nest goes crazy. Reserving BW for my pc through router has helped me a bit but not entirely.
2) Sometimes my mtnl connection starts having problems too ( just ping google gives packet loses).
3) Server issues? - Many times i am the only one using, yet Nest goes crazy ( last few days ).
4) Flaky Nest - it should be able to handle these network issues without disconnecting. Some tick loses could happen but why disconnect ? Why other trading software works but not ZT on same network?
I dont understand why drops in graph should matter as long as its not choking / dropping packets. It needs very little bandwitdh ( thankfully) .