Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

LivetoTrade

ZT/NEST is not continuous futures data. yes NSE Tame is.
Zerodha

Please take a few minutes to open your terminals, and check ZT Vs Pi...

This image is from ZT, the earlier one is Pi; you can clearly see that ZT matches with NSE data, not Pi.

VJAY

Zerodha

Please take a few minutes to open your terminals, and check ZT Vs Pi...

This image is from ZT, the earlier one is Pi; you can clearly see that ZT matches with NSE data, not Pi.

Dear LtT,
Its time wasting discussion ...they not accept it ...I many time posted it ...always they come with negative reply....better to change broker trade safely...we not trading for them :D

Zerodha

Then please provide a "Refresh Graph" option. Nobody is perfect, no harm in providing a helping hand to auto-refresh.
We had the option in an earlier release, but it was causing some issues and hence we took it out. Will bounce this off our tech team to see if something can be done.

For now you will have to open the chart again.

VJAY

We had the option in an earlier release, but it was causing some issues and hence we took it out. Will bounce this off our tech team to see if something can be done.

For now you will have to open the chart again.
Its wrong....you are replyed me it was not possible......if you want that post ...dig this thread....

Zerodha

Brill

Zerodha,
Updated the new patch. thanks for the default databox.

Kindly delink the pivot from day seperator.

Opened the chart for BNF jul Fut. Server data seems incorrect. kindly check the 10:35bar on 20min chart. It was correct on my live chart. but the server data chart show incorrect bar. kindly check.

Also provide default chart template in the future update.
thanks.

Last edited: