Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Traderji,
Please note the site is asking for login id & password regularly.Though I am clicking the button remember me.
regards
If you haven't already, you might want to check your browser cache settings. It may so happen that this is set to a short interval (~2-3 days) and the browser deletes everything after that time period. So, if you haven't logged in the last 2/3 days, chances are you will have to punch the password in again.
(Go to Tools->Options->Privacy Tab if you're on Firefox and Tools->Internet Options->General Tab if you're on IE.)

IMHO, the OS-browser combo information will certainly be of help, when you are reporting an issue.

Last edited:
Qutoe:If you haven't already, you might want to check your browser cache settings. It may so happen that this is set to a short interval (~2-3 days) and the browser deletes everything after that time period. So, if you haven't logged in the last 2/3 days, chances are you will have to punch the password in again.
(Go to Tools->Options->Privacy Tab if you're on Firefox and Tools->Internet Options->General Tab if you're on IE.)
Dear Skarpio.
Thank you for prompt reply.Please note I am using these site for long time and my cache setting is 60days.Previously there was no such problem and still I am not having the problem with other blogsites except traderji.
Regards.

[...]Previously there was no such problem and still I am not having the problem with other blogsites except traderji.
Regards.
If you're on ff go to Tools->Options->Security and then make sure the 'Remember passwords for sites' checkbox is on and also go through the 'Exceptions' to see if you haven't accidentally set the Traderji site in the exceptions' list. A similar procedure to follow if you're on IE.

U

uasish

What is the Max Limit for Uploading Files,can upload a chart now,probably old ones are to be deleted .Plz specify the Rules.

Can't upload attachments

The problem persists for abt a mnth now. On clicking the 'add attachment' button instead of a pop up the new page opens in the same browser window. On the top there is a red line as though my upload limit is full. (690 kb.) On trying to upload it just says currently unable to upload, try again.

Hope this is not a imposed restriction.

Traderji

Super Moderator
Re: Can't upload attachments

The problem persists for abt a mnth now. On clicking the 'add attachment' button instead of a pop up the new page opens in the same browser window. On the top there is a red line as though my upload limit is full. (690 kb.) On trying to upload it just says currently unable to upload, try again.

Hope this is not a imposed restriction.

Please use the method outlined at http://www.traderji.com/announcements/22138-how-post-chart-image-traderji-com-new-post.html to post/upload chart images.

Status
Not open for further replies.