Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not able to add new attachments. the system continues to tell me that my limit is exceeded. Even when i delete some of my existing attachments new attachments could not be added. the limit keeps on reducing with each removal of the attachment. Like it reduced from 550K to 450K to 370K to 199K. Now i have only a few attachments but still cannot add new.

Sachin

Traderji

Super Moderator
I am not able to add new attachments. the system continues to tell me that my limit is exceeded. Even when i delete some of my existing attachments new attachments could not be added. the limit keeps on reducing with each removal of the attachment. Like it reduced from 550K to 450K to 370K to 199K. Now i have only a few attachments but still cannot add new.

Sachin
The upload limit is half a megabyte. Please try again.

rkkarnani

Traderji,
When we log in we get a link at the start of the page where Welcome and Name is mentioned to view the New Posts since the last log in. Stragely its not there since yesterday!!! Any problem at server end or have i made some error in configuring some defaults!!!! Its an important link and very useful. Help me restore the same.
Regards
R K Karnani

Traderji,
When we log in we get a link at the start of the page where Welcome and Name is mentioned to view the New Posts since the last log in. Stragely its not there since yesterday!!! Any problem at server end or have i made some error in configuring some defaults!!!! Its an important link and very useful. Help me restore the same.
Regards
R K Karnani
Dear Mr. Karnani,

There appears to be a change in the Display Format. Please try the option NEW POSTS on the Toolbar, your problem might be solved.

Thanks

Nandini

Cactus

Traderji,

I need some usefull threads, please let me know, how can I carry (download) it home ?

Regards

rohangawale

traderji,
there should be some easy tools to search any post or any members post.
i always find it difficult to search old posts which i see earlier, i cant search them 2nd time.

Status
Not open for further replies.