Worst Loss in a single day?

Worse Loss in a Single Day(futures,stocks,options,forex)

• Small Loss (2% of your account)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Medium Loss (15% of your account)

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Massive Loss ( 30-40% wiped out)

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Loss is not in my dictionary.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aditya14

Hi guys just wanted to get a poll on the worse loss in a single day that the members have suffered.Mine was today and it was brutal.Although i have battles hard last month today`s loss cleared that up.

Let me be first to concede that i have had a 16k+ loss day today.After Whole month struggling to make 20,315 one day has virtually wiped it clean.

It was Welspun Gujarat and as i was in a meeting didn`t put any stoploss.

Share your worst losses guys.
Just wanted to update that i managed to fight back and with Adani action packed in last week managed to make back the whole 16k and 1.45k extra.

sadiq

i have 10 yrs experience of stock market as dealer rm.i m succesfull investor.i m learning TA now bcoz i want to start trading.i will start with bank nifity.my worst loss in hfcl silverline.my best from year 2000 to 2007 profit is unitech rcap.my worst intraday loss is in ROLTA 20000 Rs.when in 2008 sudden fall in it after satyam sagay. my trading room clients think it is another satyam.and we sort it and make loss due to bounce back in it.although i didnt play in intraday but th8 day due to greed i had lost money.some lesson i learn
1 intraday is injurious to wealth.i never seen one man in my 10 yrs carrier who become rich from intraday.
2 gain experience at least one yr with watching price action before start trading.
3 in fno segment always remember stoploss is ur boss without sl trade there will no future or option for u.
4 never go to seat in dealing room for trade.[/QUOTE

wonderful. well said. haha

rohangawale

=niftylover;432464]1 intraday is injurious to wealth.i never seen one man in my 10 yrs carrier who become rich from intraday.
you will see some people grow rich only by trading intraday.
u have not seen in ur 10 yrs career, but you can see in next 2 yrs tat how scenario is changed

rohangawale

Intraday can bring huge gains and huge losses depending on which side of trade ur on.

Tough to make it but not impossible.
I intraday only if u trade on right side then nothing like tat.
its quite possible, and tat too without overnight risk.
impossible = I AM POSSIBLE

D

darkstar

you will see some people grow rich only by trading intraday.
u have not seen in ur 10 yrs career, but you can see in next 2 yrs tat how scenario is changed
u have not seen in ur 10 yrs career, but you can see in next 2 yrs tat how scenario is change. friend u said what do do you mean . what happen in 2 year so u so optimistic.how u so confidence
thanks

crown

Intraday can bring huge gains and huge losses depending on which side of trade ur on.

Adi bhai bilkul theek bola :thumb:
par wahi to locha hai ki right direction me trade karna chahiye

columbus

Positional trades can bring gains and losses depending on which side of trade ur on.