Worst brokers

columbus

Anybody having problems with any boker, can approach either BSE/NSE/CSDL/NSDL or SEBI.
SCORES facilitates you to lodge your complaint online with SEBI and subsequently view its status.

I have some worst experiences with Brokers ,you too had.Please share it here ,so that people
will become intelligent in choosing the RIGHT broker and Erring broker will modify himself/herself.

1.RKG global

In case your password is locked ,he used to unlock it in minutes.In my case it happened many times.
After some time ,he stopped doing that and did not give reply to my mails.I wrote to him ,to close
my account.Even after days ,I did not get a response.I had no other go than approaching BSE.
BSE wrote to a letter to him ( a copy was sent to me ).There it was mentioned that "...if a satisfactory
reply is not given within 5 working days ,a penalty of Rs.1000 per day will be levied against you ...."
RKG closed my account immediately and credited the balance to my account.RKG replied to BSE
(a copy was sent to me) " ...account was closed and balance was credited to him..."

2.Geojit PNB Paribas

Though this is not a complaint ,certainly a unheathy attitude towards a investor.

I opened an account with them long ago (2007).At that time NIFTY had a trading lot of 100.
Then a lot size was changed to 50.I opened account with a view ,that the brokerage charges
would be halved.But they continued with same brokerage structure ,even though nifty lotsize
is reduced from 100 to 50.(At that time) Moreover I was told to sign some more papers to start
actual trading and opened just Demat account.I never traded with them ,there after.

In 2014 ,I got account summary from them ,where AMC charges were mentioned along with PENAL
interest.I lodged a complaint with SEBI.I got a letter from Geojit saying Demat charges have to be
paid whether the account status is DORMANT or ACTIVE, along with Closure form.

It is true that AMC have to be paid by all.Then why they are reporting about Account summary every
year.They sent me ,a statement after 7 long years.Though the amount is small, the loss to them will
be huge.

1.RKG global

2.Geojit PNB paribas

3.XXXXXXXXXXX

Please append your broker name at 3. with your experience ,let it grow.

Last edited:

jamit_05

RKG is a good broker. I can directly call the owner/branch manager or home-base in Kolktta and I get a prompt response. I think they are really well staffed for a discount broker. Their online facilities too are always uptodate.

I give RKG a good rating. With them Rs.9 per lot is a good bargain.

columbus

RKG is a good broker. I can directly call the owner/branch manager or home-base in Kolktta and I get a prompt response. I think they are really well staffed for a discount broker. Their online facilities too are always uptodate.

I give RKG a good rating. With them Rs.9 per lot is a good bargain.
One's Food is another's Poison .

Just shared my experience.

LivetoTrade

Zerodha maybe a good broker, but when it comes to issues with their trading terminal, they never accept their mistakes.

Also, peak time customer service is very poor.