Worst Loss in a single day?

Worse Loss in a Single Day(futures,stocks,options,forex)

• Small Loss (2% of your account)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Medium Loss (15% of your account)

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Massive Loss ( 30-40% wiped out)

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Loss is not in my dictionary.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AW10

Jokes apart....

Are we in for a big correction in here??? :annoyed:
Chaitanya, does it really matter to a trader ? Think Again ?

As a trader, we just go with the flow.. This question shd bother buy & hold investor who don't understand how to analyse the charts of their timeframe.

In my view, on a longer timeframe as well, correction is due. Sustainable Bull markets don't start without >50% dip of first retracement/double bottom type of formation. We haven't seen that kind of correction because central bank/ politicians are active in the mkt. Effect of interest rate increase is yet to show on Industry. If not price then atleast time correction is expected (i.e. sideway move with 5400/5500 acting as upper end).

Happy Trading

Hi!
Hello to everybody in this forum & this post/thread. can somebody throw light on prevailing price of 'KARUTURI GLOBAL'.WHETHER AT THIS PRICE- TO BUY or TO SELL or TO HOLD?

hi
i lost 25% in one week while trying hands on jobbing but i learned lesson from that mistake now i trade according to charts.i request all members here don't simply read the mails and trying with real money.paper trade first atleast two weeks if u satishfy with the system then only trade with that system.plz excuse me if i write something wrong.

ss dhiman

being a novice trader i had lost 450 Rs
since then i had not made loss of more than 40 Rs including brokerage stt , min contract charges
i realised funda is less quantity more margin
quantity does not matter

columbus

20K in less then 30 mins, shorted Hotel Leela in future and it went up 5 rs. after that never traded in FnO
Stock Futures require a lot expertise , strict stoploss and thorough monitoring especially when you are dealing with such counters. Better to trade with Minifty
as you can cut down your position in any eventuality.

y2j826

Stock Futures require a lot expertise , strict stoploss and thorough monitoring especially when you are dealing with such counters. Better to trade with Minifty
as you can cut down your position in any eventuality.
I know, but when its about a 30 min game you can never know what is going to happen next, it was so quick trade but after that NO TO FUTURES...

i have 10 yrs experience of stock market as dealer rm.i m succesfull investor.i m learning TA now bcoz i want to start trading.i will start with bank nifity.my worst loss in hfcl silverline.my best from year 2000 to 2007 profit is unitech rcap.my worst intraday loss is in ROLTA 20000 Rs.when in 2008 sudden fall in it after satyam sagay. my trading room clients think it is another satyam.and we sort it and make loss due to bounce back in it.although i didnt play in intraday but th8 day due to greed i had lost money.some lesson i learn
1 intraday is injurious to wealth.i never seen one man in my 10 yrs carrier who become rich from intraday.
2 gain experience at least one yr with watching price action before start trading.
3 in fno segment always remember stoploss is ur boss without sl trade there will no future or option for u.
4 never go to seat in dealing room for trade.