WolfeWave Swing Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinst

vikas and linkon. as you given the chart the 3rd wave is very small than 1st wave. but as i have seen in the elliotwave websites they mentioned the 3rd wave is bigger than any wave. please go thru the studies and give me your opinions.
Elliot literature says 3rd wave is not the shortest wave.

This does not mean 3rd wave will be the longest wave. E.g., 3rd wave is bigger than 1st wave, but 5th turns out to be bigger than 3rd. So, 3rd wave is not the largets and it satisfies that 3rd wave can not be the shortest. elliot 3rd wave tenet is not violated for impulse waves.
Please point out if I understood wrongly.
regards,
vin

findvikas

Sheet updated here
http://www.traderji.com/swing-trading/38079-wolfewave-swing-calls.html#post410446

Few stats...

Trades Executed: 16
Active Trades: 13
Stopped: 3
Target Hit: 0

Winners: 12
Losers: 1

Current Biggest Winner: 8.9%
Current Biggest Loser: -1.1%

Overall performance (including the loss of SL hit calls)
3.64% gain in Buy calls
5.7% gain in Sell calls

12/1 winner/loser - Bulls Eye!!!!
All the buy calls are gaining in falling market and sell calls are outperforming as well... :D

Last edited:

findvikas

Sheet updated here
http://www.traderji.com/swing-trading/38079-wolfewave-swing-calls.html#post410446

Today we met our first target and closed ASIANPAINT @ 1800 level, sold at 1999 and closed with a 9.5% gain in 10days... profit range was 1825-1850

Another trade close to target is CHAMBLFERT with already in gain of 11.75% and another 1-2% pending

Few stats...

Trades Executed: 17
Active Trades: 13
Stopped: 3
Target Hit: 1

Winners: 11
Losers: 2

Current Biggest Winner: 11.75%
Current Biggest Loser: -3.95%

Overall performance (including SL hit calls & closed calls)
3.78% gain in Buy calls
5.46% gain in Sell calls

findvikas

Status
Not open for further replies.