WolfeWave Swing Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

findvikas

INDIACEM went above my SL level but still I kept that in the Active list because we were at point 4 when I suggested the SELL and were not sure how high it can go... I will give it another 1% and see if that works otherwise I will close the trade @ today's high price which is 123.75

findvikas

I know I missed to post it here on this forum... but just an update on a call that I had based on the confirmation that Gold is going to rush... see how these dust penny became golden penny within 4 days...

please do not fresh buy into it as 2 of them had three UC sessions already so they may correct some but looking at the way gold is panning out they may burst more on upside.

findvikas

A word of caution for those holding HeroHonda... there seems to be some trouble in HEROHONDA as a counter bearish wave has emerged on a 120min chart inside the daily chart... it is not going to hurt positional traders as the trend is intact in EOD chart

Let's see how much hurt this wave can do...

findvikas

I found a nice tool for screen capture which upload the images directly to the TinyPic so that saved me overhead of save to local drive, upload to tinypic... technology making life simpler.. and result? my posts with more images :)

Download the tool here: http://www.traderji.com/software/38...load-tinypic-neat-application.html#post411194

Weekly Update

and these are the calls for this week... (4 images per post :annoyed:)

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE CONSIDER THEM AS "PAPER TRADE" , I WILL NOT TRADE THEM BUT ONLY MONITOR FOR PERFORMANCE

CNXIT - BUY @ 5100 , TARGET 5800

AIANG - SELL @ MARKET , TARGET 290

sibumajumdar

Dear findvikas,

Thanks for your efforts to help us with wolfewave. I liked it all but fraankly i did not understand a bit as i dont know anything abt ww. I request u to help me with link/material which can provide me with knowledge to take benefit of your efforts. I have time at my side but not resoueces. Thanks again.....SLM uncle

Status
Not open for further replies.