Wisdom Capital- My dream broker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more problem I saw with Alice Blue:
They have hidden charges and never disclosed on their website. Customer needs to daily check own ledger balance. They deduct money in name of penalty on various reasons and never inform to customer.

Dark side of Alice Blue:
No where mentioned about structure and condition of penalty charges. There should be guidelines to know why penalty charges and also how much. It seems they are following Bezel who are number one is deducting customer money in form of penalty.

May be Alice Blue not wanting to run their business for longer period so doing all odd things.

One more problem I saw with Alice Blue:
They have hidden charges and never disclosed on their website. Customer needs to daily check own ledger balance. They deduct money in name of penalty on various reasons and never inform to customer.

Dark side of Alice Blue:
No where mentioned about structure and condition of penalty charges. There should be guidelines to know why penalty charges and also how much. It seems they are following Bezel who are number one is deducting customer money in form of penalty.

May be Alice Blue not wanting to run their business for longer period so doing all odd things.
Can u elaborate more on what type of penalties and hidden charges are there and what kind of explanation is given by them ??

wisdom who ? ok come back when u survive 3 years in Brokerage world

akhill

Nothing personal Buddy. I can understand your concern because of VPS. But Wisdom has started their plans before VPS and still running their services. Despite Spamming by a group against Wisdom , they have came a long way and still increasing their product day by day. Only RKSV has the product who could match or slightly better than Wisdom, could you tell me who else is offering :

Free Realtime Data of Best quality (GDFL) to their clients?
Free Trading Systems and Free Training on them.
Highest intraday exposures in Futures 20X & 3X in Options?
Carry forward 2X in commodities and 3X in Equities?
Single ledger and single Terminal (Nest) for all segments like cash/FNO/Commodities and currencies?
Round the clock online support for technical issues?
Lowest transaction cost in commodities in the Industry?
and you've joined yesterday, all your posts rooting for wisdom capital and that too in such a detailed manner ? seems interesting.

Mr Akhil,

Please be honest to yourself and let us know, if I should have written something against Wisdom Capital, have you scolded the same way?

No. Its human tendency !! The IDs like ATP, Trade2Learn, SKU, Mastersunny, OP Chandna, Hauler have created a lot of spam against WC.

If People blaming something nobody is going to ask their authenticity. In case of Balame game everybody is available here for mudslinging.

:cool:
oh bhai i m not here to create any spam or against anybody :mad::mad:.
I just shared my experience here.This forum is meant for this purpose and i just did that.
If u r happy with wisdom that is ur choice and i have nothing against it.
I will speak the truth and exactly what happened with me without bending the facts .:annoyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.