Wisdom Capital- My dream broker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Qreous bhai,

How has been your experience with them so far? How is their trading platform etc.? And connection wise, is it stable?

Thanks
Good questions :thumb:

and how is their backoffice ?

I opened account with wisdom capital. Equity Intraday@ 0.01, it means 1 paisa.

Daily contract notes have overcharged brokerage, this is very bad. For example:
Intraday Brokerage for Rs 684294.40 @ 1 paisa being charged as Rs 69.23

Everyday seems incorrect brokerage calculation and eating extra money. I complain about wrong calculation. Lets see their response.

This is ridiculous. Alice Blue is saying that their software is global known and their brokerage calculation is correct and this is way of charging brokerage. It means they will continue to charge wrong brokerage and do whatever people can do.
A kid can also calculate how much is brokerage @1 paisa but their software cant calculate. Now can see difference between this kind of broker firm and reputed broker firm.

Soon, i will try to post(if possible) all contract notes image to show their wrong calculation. Also will post email communication.

rajin90

hey all i too wanted to open a/c with them and then after reading about their spam/support services backed off.

their branch is just 30km away from my home and if you all wish i can visit/check it and provide a review .

VPS shut down as Qreous recommended now joined hands with wisdom to shut down.Red is colour of alert n Qreous id was created in same month wisdom started what a coincidense

Status
Not open for further replies.