Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

pannet1

Add on Plus (Ultimate Plans)
Selling Nifty Mar 9100 CE 1 Lot
Buying Nifty Mar 9400 CE 1 Lot

Please advise what is the Margin you would require for overnight position.

Net 22000/- margin required for overnight positions.

regards
:clapping: If all goes well, I am going to open account with wisdom by next month. Please bear with my silly questions till then.

Assuming that I have exactly 22000/- for the above overnight positions when will I get margin call (or) you will call me to add more margin. For example let say NIFTY moved to 8000 by the end of the month and wisdom will demand more margin.

dreammerchant

Add on Plus (Ultimate Plans)
Selling Nifty Mar 9100 CE 1 Lot
Buying Nifty Mar 9400 CE 1 Lot

Please advise what is the Margin you would require for overnight position.

:clapping: If all goes well, I am going to open account with wisdom by next month. Please bear with my silly questions till then.

Assuming that I have exactly 22000/- for the above overnight positions when will I get margin call (or) you will call me to add more margin. For example let say NIFTY moved to 8000 by the end of the month and wisdom will demand more margin.
I have already told wisdom if they give good service and margin benefits for hedged positions I'll bring in more clients to them,

Now again telling u the same thing, pls provide us a interactive margin calculator so that we can calculate the margin by our selves instead of wasting your time by asking repeated questions, and it's easy for me to explain my friends why I choose wisdom...

DM

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
@ Wisdom Cap,
Is that possible to merge pro with Add on Plus (Ultimate Plans) by following way?

So that we can use pro for intraday trading Rs 9 per trade with 8x MIS and
with Add on Plus (Ultimate Plans) facility Rs 15per lot for the overnight position using spans. As we can't apply for two plan simultaneously and Rs 15 per lot for intraday too would be little costly.. as the number of intra-day trades may be much higher than positional...

just a reasonable suggestion.. u can think of it..if we split our capital to two brokers... one for overnight span facility plan[say astha] and one for intraday leverage 8x MIS with wisdom then we can't use same capital. Again per lot brokerage is difficult for intraday scalping using higher lots.

So u can think of it.. Take Rs 15/lot only for the overnight position using span.. And Rs 9 per order pro plan for intraday with 8x..

pannet1

Net 22000/- margin required for overnight positions.

regards
Please also confirm what will be Net Margin required for Overnight Short Nifty futures (for example at 9105) and 1 Long Put at 8900, after the margin benefit.

pannet1

Please also confirm what will be Net Margin required for Overnight Short Nifty futures (for example at 9105) and 1 Long Put at 8900, after the margin benefit.
Existing Wisdom users -> Can any of you please enlighten me on this.

Veteran Wisdom users -> Please warn me if changing from Z to Wisdom is like jumping from Pan to Fire.

Existing Wisdom users -> Can any of you please enlighten me on this.

Veteran Wisdom users -> Please warn me if changing from Z to Wisdom is like jumping from Pan to Fire.
Hope you will provide us an accurate feedback - as a new user as well as a veteran :D