Which one is better laptop ?

Sasta maal bhi chhayiiee original bhi sab kuch kaisee mil sakta hai bhai...
And if someone is selling the original maal at very cheap prices, do you blame the customer ?

:annoyed: :annoyed:
Sasta doesnt mean duplicate or refurbished or parts replaced or non working

Such material is not available sasta but at damn sasta price :D
Right. If we opt for a discount broker, it does not mean that we will compromise on order taking or snap quotes or order execution or RMS etc... Ok, we will compromise on the bells and whistles like charts/ research reports etc..etc..

Similarly, the cheap laptop does not mean lower computing. It has the acer brand, and the promised configuration manufactured by brands like Intel, Toshiba, Kingston etc.. One compromises on the fancy bells and whistles like the laptop bag, "accessories" etc..

Also, the "cheap" does not mean money in the bank. It simply means 6000 in the electronic wallet which you can not withdraw to bank, but have to spend on paytm itself.

@TP,

Paytm se kuch response aaya....??

BTW is it mandatory to use their walet for all purchases. Direct Net Banking not allowed.....??
no response today either from paytm or acer. Will give it another day or two.

Yes, the e-wallet means that you give them the money through your bank/credit/debit card, and then spend it on the website. When you give them the money, it becomes paytm cash. If you want to withdraw to your bank, they charge you 4% for it. Then again there is all those conditions like the "Rs. 6000 cashback" is paytm cash and can be spent on shopping on paytm but can't be withdrawn.

Basically, they are interested in making it a one way street, from your bank to the wallet, where you have to compulsorily spend it.

no response today either from paytm or acer. Will give it another day or two.

Yes, the e-wallet means that you give them the money through your bank/credit/debit card, and then spend it on the website. When you give them the money, it becomes paytm cash. If you want to withdraw to your bank, they charge you 4% for it. Then again there is all those conditions like the "Rs. 6000 cashback" is paytm cash and can be spent on shopping on paytm but can't be withdrawn.

Basically, they are interested in making it a one way street, from your bank to the wallet, where you have to compulsorily spend it.
Yani ki, this cashback is not an actual casback to your bank account, but you have to buy something from them and this amount will be adjusted against that purchase. Is there any other condition attached, like one can use max xx% of this cashback for a purchase (for example if limit is say 25% then on a purchase of an item of 10K only 2.5 K will be adjusted) or you can buy any item worth 6K or more and the whole amount of 6K will be adjusted in a single purchase.

Yani ki, this cashback is not an actual casback to your bank account, but you have to buy something from them and this amount will be adjusted against that purchase. Is there any other condition attached, like one can use max xx% of this cashback for a purchase (for example if limit is say 25% then on a purchase of an item of 10K only 2.5 K will be adjusted) or you can buy any item worth 6K or more and the whole amount of 6K will be adjusted in a single purchase.
I am not sure. Haven't done any purchases as yet.

I am not sure. Haven't done any purchases as yet.
Today there was a full 2 page advt from PayTM in ToI

Guess what I thought when I saw it first thing in the morning . . . :D

Chor Ki Aulad Saale . . .

I feel if TP can somehow reach far out on media (either social/electronic/print) then his case will be solved to his satisfaction v quickly.

I think members here should give him suggestions/help in how to do it . . .

Maybe a YouTube Video explaining his case . . .
about how bad experience it can be when one buys from PayTM etc . . .

Thanks

Today there was a full 2 page advt from PayTM in ToI

Guess what I thought when I saw it first thing in the morning . . . :D

Chor Ki Aulad Saale . . .

I feel if TP can somehow reach far out on media (either social/electronic/print) then his case will be solved to his satisfaction v quickly.

I think members here should give him suggestions/help in how to do it . . .

Maybe a YouTube Video explaining his case . . .
about how bad experience it can be when one buys from PayTM etc . . .

Thanks
Surely, I will escalate the issue, but I am waiting for their response to my last mail asking for a return and refund.

Here's my last mail.

Of course, all I got was another ticket no. :D... But I have to give them a reasonable time. All I want is a working laptop.