Which one is better laptop ?

Snake.Head

Surely, I will escalate the issue, but I am waiting for their response to my last mail asking for a return and refund.

Here's my last mail.

Of course, all I got was another ticket no. :D... But I have to give them a reasonable time. All I want is a working laptop.
You need full refund from them and get laptop from flipkart or amazon..
That is best options

They had adv on HT 2 page full.
First thing came to my mind was tp case.

Of course, all I got was another ticket no. :D... But I have to give them a reasonable time. All I want is a working laptop.
Its not the time, its the system we end up being against . . .

The junior staff that deals with us is not authorized to give any out of box solutions, in fact they are not even supposed/allowed to think :)
they have to follow a process . . . and usually you keep ending up / getting back to the level 01 in the queue/process . . .
for e.g. the new ticket you just got, on top of that you keep explaining the entire case history to a new person every time you touch base with them :argue:

The only hope now is that some one higher up in the hierarchy get to hear your case . . .

Thanks

Its not the time, its the system we end up being against . . .

The junior staff that deals with us is not authorized to give any out of box solutions, in fact they are not even supposed/allowed to think :)
they have to follow a process . . . and usually you keep ending up / getting back to the level 01 in the queue/process . . .
for e.g. the new ticket you just got, on top of that you keep explaining the entire case history to a new person every time you touch base with them :argue:

The only hope now is that some one higher up in the hierarchy get to hear your case . . .

Thanks
Actually, that mail was addressed to a lot of people, as follows.

Received a call from Mr. Rishabh of PayTM who wanted to know what the problem was. He said that I should send them the report by Acer. I told him I would do so, but I was running out of patience and that I needed a laptop urgent.

I have sent him the full report. Meanwhile, I'll visit a lawyer tomorrow for guidance.