Which one is better laptop ?

Steve

Its truly disheartening, when we pay with hard earned money placing our trust in others to deliver what was promised, and get gypped.
A friend purchased a Kent water purifier and within a month the switch as well as the solenoid valve concked off and the local office was giving him a hard time to attend to his complains, he posted on social sites and and other complaint sites and made it into a sort of a campaign, within a couple of days the Delhi headoffice called and apologized for the same and the same day the local office sent a man and got the repairs done.
I'm mentioning this cause it works with most of the time.
Hope your problem gets resolved to your satisfaction at the earliest.

At present feeling like a trade has gone bad and I am unable to set a stoploss or square off myself. It's like depending on the others to square it off for you, and they may not do so, and that I may be stuck with zero balance :(

Snake.Head

I can't can't comment much has i have missed thread in between.
Just knowledge guys if you buying online make sure you get it from flipkart or amazon.
Heard lot of things going wrong with customer purchase with other web portal...At least i am not saying that above both are 100% best they atleast give credit note or cashback if things did't work out.
@TP wasn't there 30 day money back
Friend had issue with Paytm, for which he had suffer lot and he bowed never to buy from them even there giving heavy discount.

Catch22

At present feeling like a trade has gone bad and I am unable to set a stoploss or square off myself. It's like depending on the others to square it off for you, and they may not do so, and that I may be stuck with zero balance :(
Very sorry .to read the updates.Most unfair .For now deal with it the way you Best can ..With not much emotions attached .
Your money was honest ,hard earned cash .And that's what hurts and really sorry .
Please Do look after your Health ..Which is very PRECIOUS .

TraderRavi

low risk profile
we show very much patience towards losing trade unlike winning trade where we book profit quickly , so hold it tightly until it comes back in profit , dont let go easily these operators aka paytm/acer guys :annoyed: