Which one is better laptop ?

mmca2006

Which one is better laptop ? Dell Inspiron 15 5547 OR HP Pavilion 15-P077TX :confused:, which one should i go for ? View of Tech experts of this forum is needed.
Some one told me that Dell inspiron has some heating problem in comparison to
HP pavilion--Is it true? I need i5, 8gb ram, 1 TB HD, is there any other good laptop ( after sale service should be good) within a budget of 50-52 thousand?
please suggest.:confused:

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Which one is better laptop ? Dell Inspiron 15 5547 OR HP Pavilion 15-P077TX :confused:, which one should i go for ? View of Tech experts of this forum is needed.
Some one told me that Dell inspiron has some heating problem in comparison to
HP pavilion--Is it true? I need i5, 8gb ram, 1 TB HD, is there any other good laptop ( after sale service should be good) within a budget of 50-52 thousand?
please suggest.:confused:
I bought 3 years back Dell inspiron 15R 5520 (which is currently not available for sale) and till now the lap is working very good...no heat issues as you referred... sound is good in this compared to the 14" model of the same...

Seeing your requirements i think with dell, budget would go up to 60k i guess..

not used hp pavillion but heard the dell is the best among available all companies in terms of durability

columbus

My computer repair-man told me that both DELL & HP are bad.
Suggested TOSHIBA brand instead.

columbus

Hmmmmm... , what is the reason for both being bad ( according to your computer repair-man ) ?:mad::mad:
heating problems ,battery problem .............

pakatil

I have been using Dell Laptops since long. From 2007. Never had any issues.

My nephew and a friend using since 3+ years. both had some issue, Dell Service replaced it within 24 hrs.

I must say impeccable Service.

Have never used any other, so can't comment on others.

Cheers

throwawayacc123

buy the cheaper one because the internal components are ALL manufactured in china probably from the same manufacturing company.

Only brand names are different but the contents are still the same.

Its like selling milk to butter under the name amul or britannia or any xyz company. you are still selling milk or butter

Don't let the brand name fool you.

agsuresh

My computer repair-man told me that both DELL & HP are bad.
Suggested TOSHIBA brand instead.
Toshiba has practically closed down the laptop business. So has Sony. They are just finishing off their stocks and has to provide after sales service they had agreed to.

HP gives far better features for the price than Dell.

Flipkart has one of the best feature wise search tools.

You may select the modals you want from flipkart and start searching for the best price. (This is what I did)

Snapdeal might offer a better price, But I am not sure how responsible they are for the products they sell.

Reliance may also give some offers.

I recently bought one HP from central mall (future group) - one of the best offers.

And check your local retailers too.