Which one is better laptop ?

TracerBullet

No Replacement TP. Now You can not believe those blaggards. Demand immediate Refund. Post this fraud in social media. Their FaceBook page and pass it to all your frnds.

But replaced or refurbished is one thing apart, that does not answer why any OS could not be installed. I am really shocked to core.

All the best.
As he said, the harddisk and ram were not original, hd was probably defective. highly incompetent.

Catch22

Update :

Received a call from the acer service centre. He said that the parts inside are not genuine. He says that the hard disk and the RAM have been replaced. The part numbers on the physical parts do not match the numbers supplied by the Acer.
Its been a trying travail for you .This address below may or may not be of much use .However no harm in trying I guess .
http://www.consumerrights.org.in/articles/what-are-consumer-rights-in-india.htm
May be using them you could try for refund .
Take care.

pakatil

the warranty seal is broken by authorised service center,so they cant reject the warranty imo, ther is chance paytm to reject the refund bcos of the broken seal
Seal is already broken by paytm when they put faulty components. Surely Acer wont put faulty and non genuine components.

Surely it is breach of supplying genuine branded product.

TracerBullet

I feel so sad for you TP. What should have been simple laptop buy is getting messier and messier. Real bad luck. Now I am scared to buy any thing on line. Faith has taken a big beating. :mad::mad:
amazon.in, flipkart - No problem. snapdeal too should be ok although i havent tried. If from mumbai, primeabgb is anyway cheaper with local support. Bad support experience with indiatimes - avoid them.

Most of the time i have never had any issue with online purchases. Just try to check reviews before ordering, especially big orders