Which movie you watched recently?

Romeo1998

today i will be watches a very nice Ukraine movie of 13th century :pompus: hero is fighted all mongol china man for beauty lady :pompus::DD:DD:DD

The Rising Hawk (2019) - During the 13th century, a small village fights for freedom in the frontier landscape of the Carpathian Mountains against Mongolian invaders.
1647953979065.png

Romeo1998

now i will be watches a true story of beauty lady who love gardening too many and then winning gold medal in competition and becamed very famous :pompus::DD:DD:DD i also loves gardening i grows lemon tree it full of thorns :pompus::DD:DD:DD sometimes my own lemon tree are hitted me with thorns when i giving him food and water :pompus::DD:DD:DD but lemon tree are my small kid so i are forgaves him :pompus::DD:DD:DD

Dare to Be Wild (2015) - Mary Reynold, a young woman, who loves gardening with much fervour, decides to try her luck at the Chelsea Flower Show.
1648220557053.png

Romeo1998

found a whole playlist of nice old movies :pompus::DD:DD:DD
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLafSq5UblCNWcweoEqCDqZ76FmADCuGSf

just finished watching Raja Jani (1972) - A queen looks for her granddaughter, ever since the latter disappeared at the age of 12. In order to usurp the royal wealth, a street dancer is trained to replace the missing heir. :)

pahale ke jamane ke movies ka baat hi alag he :pompus::DD:DD:DD they was real beauty, abhi toh bas sab plastic n botox hi he :pompus::DD:DD:DD

Romeo1998

watched an amazing movie after a long time, just superb :pompus::DD:DD:DD
The Woman King (2022) - In the 1800s, a group of all-female warriors protects the African kingdom of Dahomey with skills and fierceness unlike anything the world has ever seen. Faced with a new threat, Gen. Nanisca trains the next generation of recruits to fight against a foreign enemy that's determined to destroy their way of life.

Romeo1998

now i will watches a very nice horror movie :nailbiting::blackalien::pompus::DD:DD:DD
A Savannah Haunting (2021) - A family loses their young daughter in a tragic drowning and moves to Savannah, only to be haunted by her presence in their new home. Shot on location at the haunted house that inspired the story, A Savannah Haunting is based on real supernatural experiences.

Romeo1998

yesterday i watched a very nice hindi movie :) simple old couple living in a small town in MP :) this movie touched me emotionally :) bcoz the old couple shown in this movie is very similar to an old couple living in my locality :) old couple work for 25-30 yrs, spend all money on son n make son engineer, he study in USA, settle there, marry there, n never return, dont take parents also to USA, n keep sending money here :) in old age people also need physical help, not just money :)
n 1 thing i understood from this movie :pompus::DD:DD:DD when the common man is provoked, he can end up doing unimaginable things :pompus::DD:DD:DD

Vadh (2022) - Story of an old married couple who were satisfied with their mundane middle class life, till their son decides to go for higher studies to USA.

Romeo1998

today i watched a very nice movie n what a beautiful movie it was :pompus::DD:DD:DD
hero felled in love with beauty lady as she super cooking :pompus::DD:DD:DD
n just quietly sending letters even though there was mobile, sms, email, etc :pompus::DD:DD:DD
now i m a belief that from stomach way go to heart :pompus::DD:DD:DD

The Lunchbox (2013) - An unlikely mistake by a tiffin carrier service results in an unusual friendship.

Super 30!
A biographical drama film based on the life of mathematician Anand Kumar. The movie showcases his journey from a humble background to establishing the Super 30 program, where he mentors underprivileged students to help them crack the highly competitive Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) entrance exam. The film highlights the power of education, perseverance, and the impact one person can make in transforming the lives of others. This movie is both inspiring and thought-provoking, making it a great choice for those seeking motivation and upliftment.