Which movie you watched recently?

Romeo1998

Romeo ji, no new movie suggestion for a while. Waiting ....
movies toh dekhta rehta hu, par ab yaha posting nahi karta zyada :pompus:
i feels like i is talking to myself :pompus::DD:DD:DD
on most days there is not even a single post in forum :pompus:
i joined many telegram friends groups n i is mostly busy there :pompus::DD:DD:DD lots of beauty ladies also there :pompus::DD:DD:DD

recently i watched 3 very good movies :pompus:
Dracula Untold (2014)
Postmen in the Mountains (1999)
The 13th Warrior (1999)

out of these 3, i loved Postmen in the Mountains (1999) movie very much, it is simple china village movie n father teach his son lots of morals and values :pompus:

Romeo1998

now i will watches very nice old movie, it based on 17th century novel, some say it true story n then novel are make :pompus::DD:DD:DD
in this movie there is a jungleman named Friday :pompus::DD:DD:DD he become hero best friend :pompus::DD:DD:DD
Robinson Crusoe (1997) - 1703: Robinson Crusoe has to leave Scotland for a year, but after months sailing, a storm wrecks his ship. He ends up as only survivor on a desolate island. :pompus:

Romeo1998

now i will be watching a super movie... movie name = Silence (2016) :pompus::DD:DD:DD movie is set in Japan 1633 year... y this special for me... because 1+6+3+3 add up to 13... how can i miss my lucky number movie, it an impossible :pompus::DD:DD:DD

Silence (2016) - In the 17th century, two Portuguese Jesuit priests travel to Japan in an attempt to locate their mentor, who is rumored to have committed apostasy, and to propagate Catholicism.
1646494553588.jpeg

Romeo1998

now i will be watching an old movie, almost 20 yrs old movie :pompus::DD:DD:DD
1 thing very special about this movie :pompus::DD:DD:DD i feels i is watches my twin brother in movie bcoz hero looking just like me :pompus::DD:DD:DD
i not dids my own tariff, just tolding true :pompus::DD:DD:DD

The Pianist (2002)
The Pianist is the true story of Wladyslaw Szpilman, at the time Poland's most acclaimed pianist whose life is transformed during the Nazi occupation of Warsaw.
1646755218349.jpeg

Romeo1998

now i will b watching a super movie, it on sports, i love sports movie as i also marathon runner, i get 7th prize in marathon out of 1440 runners :pompus::DD:DD:DD after that i never participate bcoz of study :pompus::DD:DD:DD

Without Limits (1998) - It tells the true-life story of Oregon long-distance runner Steve Prefontaine (Billy Crudup), known as "Pre", headed for the Olympics in the early 1970s. Pre was not built to be a runner; he was too small.

His spirit set a pace only his heart could follow :pompus::DD:DD:DD how can u not wins medal when beauty lady is waited for u in restront :pompus::DD:DD:DD

Romeo1998

now i will be watching a nice gangster movie :pompus::DD:DD:DD gangster movies is my favourite :pompus::DD:DD:DD
Legend (2015) - The true story of London's most notorious gangsters, twins Reggie and Ronnie Kray.
1647184399573.png

Romeo1998

now i will be watches a nice china movie :pompus::DD:DD:DD china lady is extreme beauty :pompus::DD:DD:DD

Empire of Silver (2009) - Based on historical events, a saga of China's 'Wall Street' over a century ago. In 1899, a young man must decide whether to follow his father's path or find his own when he is obligated to assume the role of heir to a banking empire.

1647271725399.png

1647271785176.png

Romeo1998

now i will be watches a very nice movie of scientist, mathematician and adventurer person :pompus::DD:DD:DD
if u loving maths and science, if u maths person and knowing numbers theory, then u will loves it :pompus::DD:DD:DD

Measuring the World (2012) - This is based on a successful novel that contrasts the life of two eminent scientists, of the mathematician and founder of numbers theory, CF Gauss and the adventurer and explorer of South America (and the rest of the world) Alexander von Humboldt. They come from the same locale (Brunswick in Germany) and are about the same age, but Gauss rises from poverty whereas Humboldt is privileged. And whereas Gauss doesn't like to leave his office and rarely travels, Humboldt does practically nothing but to travel.
1647358724209.png

Romeo1998

now i will be watches a very nice movie on bike stunts :pompus::DD:DD:DD this movie very close to my heart because Evel Knievel have many accidents and 433 fractures, i also has 11 accidents and 5 fractures :pompus::DD:DD:DD in last accident i was about to dead, then i decide i must only normal driving n not rash driving n stunts :pompus::DD:DD:DD but whenever i am sees empty roads i has too many temptations i feels like rash driving and max speed but now i dids yoga and meditation to remaining calm :pompus::DD:DD:DD

Evel Knievel (2004) - Evel Knievel (USA, b. Robert Craig Knievel), the pioneer of motorcycle long jumping exhibitions, had suffered 433 bone fractures by end of 1975. Evel Knievel is in the Guinness Book of World Records for the most broken bones in a lifetime.

1647443160189.jpeg

Last edited:

Romeo1998

now i will be watches an extremely scary movie with all lights on :pompus::DD:DD:DD
rule is scary movie must always be watch at night for maximum scare :pompus::DD:DD:DD
yes i only fears cockroach, ghosts and God n not anyone else :pompus::DD:DD:DD

The Devil's Doorway (2018) - In 1960s Northern Ireland, Father Thomas Riley and Father John Thornton are dispatched by the Vatican to investigate reports of a miracle, a statue of the Virgin Mary weeping blood, at a remote Catholic asylum for immoral women. Armed with 16mm film cameras to record their findings, the priests instead discover a depraved horror show of sadistic nuns, satanism and demonic possession. Supernatural forces are at work here, but they are not the doing of God.