Which movie you watched recently?

Romeo1998

today i watched a very old movie again... English name is The Warrior's Way (2010), but today i watched it in hindi :pompus::DD:DD:DD
as i had forgotten most of the things in it, watching again was fun... :pompus::poto::DD:DD:DD
superb sword fights + very romantic movie + hero fighting whole world to protect 1 kid + big old villian allowing hero to kill him (out of too much love for him) as he was his best student :pompus::DD:DD:DD
the fight scene at 1:22:40 is probably the best fight scene and very emotional too :pompus::poto::DD:DD:DD

Romeo1998

now i will be watching The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) :pompus::DD:DD:DD
'The Count of Monte Cristo' is an adaptation of the Alexander Dumas tale by the same name. Dantes, a sailor who is falsely accused of treason by his best friend Fernand, who wants Dantes' girlfriend Mercedes for himself. Dantes is imprisoned on the island prison of Chateau d'If for 13 years, where he plots revenge against those who betrayed him. With the help of another prisoner, he escapes the island and proceeds to transform himself into the wealthy Count of Monte Cristo as part of his plan to exact revenge
this movie very close to my heart as my life also a similar in many way :pompus::DD:DD:DD

Romeo1998

finished watching one of my favourites again :pompus:
The Place Beyond the Pines (2012) :pompus:
A motorcycle stunt rider turns to robbing banks as a way to provide for his wife and their newborn child.

there is something very special about this movie :pompus: and especially these 2 scenes at 19 minutes and 1 hr 53 minutes :pompus:
the boy rides his bicycle on the same road in the same way how his father used to ride his motorbike on the same road in the same way many years ago :pompus: even though he never met him as he died when he was just 1 year old :pompus:

photo_2021-11-19_02-01-17.jpg
photo_2021-11-19_02-02-08.jpg

I've recently started to watch some movies classics.
Last weekends I watched Japanese movie which is called Ikiru by Akira Kurosawa. What I like such movies for is that they are really deep. In spite of the fact that the movie was shot in 1950s, the movie is incredibly touching and interesting to watch.
The plot is that a guy is going to die because of cancer and he realised that he lived his life pointlessly. He worked much and never enjoyed the life. However, it is not like the movie The Bucket List when the main characters just enjoy the rest of their lives. Ikiru main character decides to make his last deed.

Romeo1998

I've recently started to watch some movies classics.
Last weekends I watched Japanese movie which is called Ikiru by Akira Kurosawa. What I like such movies for is that they are really deep. In spite of the fact that the movie was shot in 1950s, the movie is incredibly touching and interesting to watch.
The plot is that a guy is going to die because of cancer and he realised that he lived his life pointlessly. He worked much and never enjoyed the life. However, it is not like the movie The Bucket List when the main characters just enjoy the rest of their lives. Ikiru main character decides to make his last deed.
The story of this movie seems to be very nice, i will definitely watch this :)
Mr. Watanabe suddenly finds that he has terminal cancer. He vows to make his final days meaningful. His attempts to communicate his anguish to his son and daughter-in-law lead only to heartbreak. Finally, inspired by an unselfish co-worker, he turns his efforts to bringing happiness to others by building a playground in a dreary slum neighbourhood. When the park is finally completed, he is able to face death with peaceful acceptance.

Romeo1998

finished watching an amazing movie on the Yakuza :pompus: family is everything, discipline is everything, nothing great can be achieved in life without discipline and family :pompus::DD:DD:DD what an amazing movie on modern day Yakuza in Japan :pompus:

Yakuza and the Family (2020)
Taken in by the yakuza at a young age, Kenji swears allegiance to his old-school boss, pledging to adhere to the family code amid ever-changing times.
MV5BMmRhNDA2MDgtYjZmNy00Mjc0LTk0NGEtNzRhYmIzYWRmNDBkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE4OTY3NTg@._V1_.jpg
yakuzatokazoku-768x337.png

Last edited: