Which Banks App is best for investing in the mutual fund?

There are multiple apps for investing in the mutual funds and I wanted to know the most preferred app for investing in the mutual fund....
Please suggest...

There are multiple apps if you google you will find 50+ apps for investing in the mutual funds and I have also used several multiple apps but in recent times from nearly 2 years, I have been using DBS Digibank App. Because I have been its zero balance savings account as my secondary bank account and it also has the option for mutual fund investment with actually no cost banking. It's free to invest and use the app for banking purposes as well.
It has been giving me the better insights with the past performance of the fund and also the overall growth stats. I hope this would be helpful for you as well.
It has no brokerage or commission or banking cost involved and its better for the beginners as well with safe and secured.

For your reference DBS Digibank Mutual Fund App